Please no rude/sassy comments. I'm 18 and I plan on visiting the UK for 6 months. I found an apartment near London that I can afford. You're probably thinking why am I not going to a hotel. For me an apartment is cheaper and will raise my credit (since I have none lol). I do have more than enough to support myself without public funds. I don't have a boyfriend or friends/family in UK. All my family is in NY. I plan on buying a round trip ticket to prove I am actually leaving in no more than 6 months. I read on the UK boarder site that since I am a U.S. citizen I don't need a visa unless I am a criminal, which I'm not. My only intention is to tour the country. Not going to school or getting a job. My problem is, is that I am worried that touring for 6 months won't be good enough and they will send me back home. I'm thinking of getting a visa but am still worried that they will reject me for the same reason. Even though I have reason to return home. I need some advise, please no mean comments.
Should I get a Visa?
- 1 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 2 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 3 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Tennyson Home
- 6 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 9 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 10 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 11 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 12 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 13 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 14 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 15 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 16 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 17 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 18 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 19 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 20 Backpacking through Europe
- 21 Rhine River Intinerary
- 22 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 23 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 24 Ah Paris
- 25 Estonia