Please no rude/sassy comments. I'm 18 and I plan on visiting the UK for 6 months. I found an apartment near London that I can afford. You're probably thinking why am I not going to a hotel. For me an apartment is cheaper and will raise my credit (since I have none lol). I do have more than enough to support myself without public funds. I don't have a boyfriend or friends/family in UK. All my family is in NY. I plan on buying a round trip ticket to prove I am actually leaving in no more than 6 months. I read on the UK boarder site that since I am a U.S. citizen I don't need a visa unless I am a criminal, which I'm not. My only intention is to tour the country. Not going to school or getting a job. My problem is, is that I am worried that touring for 6 months won't be good enough and they will send me back home. I'm thinking of getting a visa but am still worried that they will reject me for the same reason. Even though I have reason to return home. I need some advise, please no mean comments.
Should I get a Visa?
- 1 Reichstag tickets
- 2 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 3 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 4 One week in Norway
- 5 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 6 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 7 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 8 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 9 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 10 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 11 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 12 Am I too fat too travel?
- 13 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 14 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 15 Do and don't, eating in France
- 16 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 17 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 18 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 19 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 20 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 21 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 22 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 23 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 24 italy itinerary for comments
- 25 chip and pin credit cards