Please no rude/sassy comments. I'm 18 and I plan on visiting the UK for 6 months. I found an apartment near London that I can afford. You're probably thinking why am I not going to a hotel. For me an apartment is cheaper and will raise my credit (since I have none lol). I do have more than enough to support myself without public funds. I don't have a boyfriend or friends/family in UK. All my family is in NY. I plan on buying a round trip ticket to prove I am actually leaving in no more than 6 months. I read on the UK boarder site that since I am a U.S. citizen I don't need a visa unless I am a criminal, which I'm not. My only intention is to tour the country. Not going to school or getting a job. My problem is, is that I am worried that touring for 6 months won't be good enough and they will send me back home. I'm thinking of getting a visa but am still worried that they will reject me for the same reason. Even though I have reason to return home. I need some advise, please no mean comments.
Should I get a Visa?
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 3 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 4 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 5 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia
- 6 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 7 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 8 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 9 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 10 London on a sunny day
- 11 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 12 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 13 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 14 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 15 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 16 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 17 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 18 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 19 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 20 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 21 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 22 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 23 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 24 Connection in Newark EWR
- 25 Battlefield Tour