Please no rude/sassy comments. I'm 18 and I plan on visiting the UK for 6 months. I found an apartment near London that I can afford. You're probably thinking why am I not going to a hotel. For me an apartment is cheaper and will raise my credit (since I have none lol). I do have more than enough to support myself without public funds. I don't have a boyfriend or friends/family in UK. All my family is in NY. I plan on buying a round trip ticket to prove I am actually leaving in no more than 6 months. I read on the UK boarder site that since I am a U.S. citizen I don't need a visa unless I am a criminal, which I'm not. My only intention is to tour the country. Not going to school or getting a job. My problem is, is that I am worried that touring for 6 months won't be good enough and they will send me back home. I'm thinking of getting a visa but am still worried that they will reject me for the same reason. Even though I have reason to return home. I need some advise, please no mean comments.
Should I get a Visa?
- 1 Germany and Italy
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 6 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 7 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 8 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 9 Changing of the Guard
- 10 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 11 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 12 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 13 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 14 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 15 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 16 Car rental
- 17 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 18 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 19 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 22 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 23 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 24 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 25 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome