Please no rude/sassy comments. I'm 18 and I plan on visiting the UK for 6 months. I found an apartment near London that I can afford. You're probably thinking why am I not going to a hotel. For me an apartment is cheaper and will raise my credit (since I have none lol). I do have more than enough to support myself without public funds. I don't have a boyfriend or friends/family in UK. All my family is in NY. I plan on buying a round trip ticket to prove I am actually leaving in no more than 6 months. I read on the UK boarder site that since I am a U.S. citizen I don't need a visa unless I am a criminal, which I'm not. My only intention is to tour the country. Not going to school or getting a job. My problem is, is that I am worried that touring for 6 months won't be good enough and they will send me back home. I'm thinking of getting a visa but am still worried that they will reject me for the same reason. Even though I have reason to return home. I need some advise, please no mean comments.
Should I get a Visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 3 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 4 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 7 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 8 Chip but no PIN
- 9 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 10 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 11 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 12 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 13 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 14 Stay near Paris
- 15 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 16 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 17 Oktoberfest reservations
- 18 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 19 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 20 Eurostar booking
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 23 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 24 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?