Please no rude/sassy comments. I'm 18 and I plan on visiting the UK for 6 months. I found an apartment near London that I can afford. You're probably thinking why am I not going to a hotel. For me an apartment is cheaper and will raise my credit (since I have none lol). I do have more than enough to support myself without public funds. I don't have a boyfriend or friends/family in UK. All my family is in NY. I plan on buying a round trip ticket to prove I am actually leaving in no more than 6 months. I read on the UK boarder site that since I am a U.S. citizen I don't need a visa unless I am a criminal, which I'm not. My only intention is to tour the country. Not going to school or getting a job. My problem is, is that I am worried that touring for 6 months won't be good enough and they will send me back home. I'm thinking of getting a visa but am still worried that they will reject me for the same reason. Even though I have reason to return home. I need some advise, please no mean comments.
Should I get a Visa?
- 1 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 2 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 3 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 4 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 5 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 6 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 7 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 8 Places to visit from London
- 9 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 10 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 11 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 12 Do and don't, eating in France
- 13 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 14 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 15 Getting the best our of Europe
- 16 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 17 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 18 Paris museums free admission
- 19 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 20 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 21 Spain with kids
- 22 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 23 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 24 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 25 Meeting up at CDG