Do these tickets become scarce or are they cheaper to buy before getting up to the ticket window? Just wondering what I should worry about doing before I leave on my trip. Thanks!
Should I buy a Chunnel ticket before going to London (for travel to Paris)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete Ancient sites
- 2 Hotel in Rome?
- 3 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 4 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 5 A full week in The Netherlands
- 6 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 7 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 8 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 9 Glasgow to Brody Ferry Scotland
- 10 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 11 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 12 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 13 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 14 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 15 Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)
- 16 I went to Paris in June
- 17 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 18 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 19 Spending money in Italy?
- 20 Luggage advice
- 21 Ireland driving vacation
- 22 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 23 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 24 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 25 A week in the South of France Sept 2014