Do these tickets become scarce or are they cheaper to buy before getting up to the ticket window? Just wondering what I should worry about doing before I leave on my trip. Thanks!
Should I buy a Chunnel ticket before going to London (for travel to Paris)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 2 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 3 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 4 Barcelona or no ?
- 5 Ireland Chauffeur Travel
- 6 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 7 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 8 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 9 Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi-Ravello-Paestum in one day, is it possible?
- 10 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 11 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 12 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 13 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 14 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 15 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 16 London with Kids
- 17 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 18 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 19 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 20 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 21 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 22 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 23 Greece and Turkey
- 24 Italy food budget
- 25 Aerofloat-safe or not?