Aloha all, my wife and I have been planning a trip to Greece and Turkey in June. We will be traveling for about three weeks. We plan to visit Istanbul for a week to visit friends there and then to Crete, Santorini and Mykonos for the following two weeks. My question is... Should we be concerned about travel to Greece? There is talk as of today that Greece may possibly be exiting the Eurozone as early as June. Please understand I put a lot of emphasis on POSSIBLY. I am never a timid traveller but just don't want to have to deal with civil services being shut down, strikes etc.... Please tell me I'm crazy.. Or am I ??
Should I be concerned about travel to Greece?
- 1 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 2 Don't slight Bruges
- 3 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 4 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 5 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 6 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 9 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 10 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 11 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 12 Travel in Spain
- 13 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 14 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 15 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 16 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 17 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 18 Lucerne where to stay
- 19 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 20 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 21 I Need To Vent!
- 22 France: CDG to Beaune
- 23 Athens licensed tour guide
- 24 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 25 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?