Aloha all, my wife and I have been planning a trip to Greece and Turkey in June. We will be traveling for about three weeks. We plan to visit Istanbul for a week to visit friends there and then to Crete, Santorini and Mykonos for the following two weeks. My question is... Should we be concerned about travel to Greece? There is talk as of today that Greece may possibly be exiting the Eurozone as early as June. Please understand I put a lot of emphasis on POSSIBLY. I am never a timid traveller but just don't want to have to deal with civil services being shut down, strikes etc.... Please tell me I'm crazy.. Or am I ??
Should I be concerned about travel to Greece?
- 1 HELP stuck in Italy
- 2 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 3 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 4 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 5 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 8 Nice
- 9 Last monte Paris apartment
- 10 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 11 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 14 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 15 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 16 Train tickets
- 17 San Lorenzo Market
- 18 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 19 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 20 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 21 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 22 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 23 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 24 Cuenca or Toledo
- 25 Wimpy's