Well we chose our itinerary and our travel agent, but before I make it final, I have one other concern.
How do you all feel about the bird flu problem? Do you think it is safe to travel to Europe in general, but to Spain specifically? Am I being too much of a worry wart? Please give me your feelings on this subject. How safe do you think it is for touring? Would you go now?
By the way, we did change our itinerary from my first post. We eliminated Gibraltar and the Torremolinos area and substituted Ronda, Salamanca, Avila and Segovia to our original plans. Is this a good choice or not?
Will be eagerly waiting your opinions. Another thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 2 Douro Valley in January?
- 3 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 4 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 5 Munich and....???
- 6 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 7 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 8 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 9 Road trip with our dog
- 10 italy Cinque Terre
- 11 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 14 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 15 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 18 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 Spanish Medical Providers
- 20 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 21 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 22 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 23 Can parking
- 24 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 25 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January