We have now narrowed the apartments down to five:
Address: rue de la Reynie
Deposit (holding / security) = 300 euros to be sent by cheque. It wont be cashed.
Reviews: 25 - all positive
Address: rue monge
Deposit (holding / security) = 290 euro holding deposit and 350 euro security deposit.
Address: rue des Archives, Paris 75004 (next to famous rue Rivoli)
Deposit (holding / security) = Still waiting for information
Comments: The apartment looks very dark in the pictures or is that just me?
Address: rue de monttessuy
Deposit (holding / security) = 400 euro holding deposit and 200 euro security deposit.
Comments: Not as modern as the others but its okay
Address: rue de la Cométe 75007 Paris
Deposit (holding / security) = 210 euro holding/security deposit.
We have also seen the apartments below but these are in Montmatre, which seems so far out from central Paris or am I wrong?
Also, am I supposed to receive the contract before I send the holding deposit?
Thanks in advance.
Just to add that our requirements are as follows:
Preferred areas: 1-7th districts
Budget: 170 euros per night
Other: Must be able to get the metro to tourist sites. Modern decor preferred.
If anyone can recommend any apartments that they have stayed in, or have come across, please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 2 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Road trip with our dog
- 5 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 6 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 7 Douro Valley in January?
- 8 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 9 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 10 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 11 Munich and....???
- 12 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 13 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 14 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 15 italy Cinque Terre
- 16 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 19 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 20 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 21 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 22 Spanish Medical Providers
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Can parking
- 25 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy