We have now narrowed the apartments down to five:
Address: rue de la Reynie
Deposit (holding / security) = 300 euros to be sent by cheque. It wont be cashed.
Reviews: 25 - all positive
Address: rue monge
Deposit (holding / security) = 290 euro holding deposit and 350 euro security deposit.
Address: rue des Archives, Paris 75004 (next to famous rue Rivoli)
Deposit (holding / security) = Still waiting for information
Comments: The apartment looks very dark in the pictures or is that just me?
Address: rue de monttessuy
Deposit (holding / security) = 400 euro holding deposit and 200 euro security deposit.
Comments: Not as modern as the others but its okay
Address: rue de la Cométe 75007 Paris
Deposit (holding / security) = 210 euro holding/security deposit.
We have also seen the apartments below but these are in Montmatre, which seems so far out from central Paris or am I wrong?
Also, am I supposed to receive the contract before I send the holding deposit?
Thanks in advance.
Just to add that our requirements are as follows:
Preferred areas: 1-7th districts
Budget: 170 euros per night
Other: Must be able to get the metro to tourist sites. Modern decor preferred.
If anyone can recommend any apartments that they have stayed in, or have come across, please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 2 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 3 Rouen Tour Companies
- 4 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 CDG much improved
- 9 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 10 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 11 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 12 Ronda Wine/biking
- 13 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 May get together in Paris
- 18 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 19 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 20 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 21 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 22 Canal du Midi
- 23 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 24 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 25 Perugia