We have now narrowed the apartments down to five:
Address: rue de la Reynie
Deposit (holding / security) = 300 euros to be sent by cheque. It wont be cashed.
Reviews: 25 - all positive
Address: rue monge
Deposit (holding / security) = 290 euro holding deposit and 350 euro security deposit.
Address: rue des Archives, Paris 75004 (next to famous rue Rivoli)
Deposit (holding / security) = Still waiting for information
Comments: The apartment looks very dark in the pictures or is that just me?
Address: rue de monttessuy
Deposit (holding / security) = 400 euro holding deposit and 200 euro security deposit.
Comments: Not as modern as the others but its okay
Address: rue de la Cométe 75007 Paris
Deposit (holding / security) = 210 euro holding/security deposit.
We have also seen the apartments below but these are in Montmatre, which seems so far out from central Paris or am I wrong?
Also, am I supposed to receive the contract before I send the holding deposit?
Thanks in advance.
Just to add that our requirements are as follows:
Preferred areas: 1-7th districts
Budget: 170 euros per night
Other: Must be able to get the metro to tourist sites. Modern decor preferred.
If anyone can recommend any apartments that they have stayed in, or have come across, please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 2 Greek Islands (small)
- 3 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 6 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 7 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 14 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 15 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 16 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 17 Help required with Itinerary
- 18 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 19 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 22 Campervan in Croatia
- 23 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 24 Cell Phone Question
- 25 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?