We have now narrowed the apartments down to five:
Address: rue de la Reynie
Deposit (holding / security) = 300 euros to be sent by cheque. It wont be cashed.
Reviews: 25 - all positive
Address: rue monge
Deposit (holding / security) = 290 euro holding deposit and 350 euro security deposit.
Address: rue des Archives, Paris 75004 (next to famous rue Rivoli)
Deposit (holding / security) = Still waiting for information
Comments: The apartment looks very dark in the pictures or is that just me?
Address: rue de monttessuy
Deposit (holding / security) = 400 euro holding deposit and 200 euro security deposit.
Comments: Not as modern as the others but its okay
Address: rue de la Cométe 75007 Paris
Deposit (holding / security) = 210 euro holding/security deposit.
We have also seen the apartments below but these are in Montmatre, which seems so far out from central Paris or am I wrong?
Also, am I supposed to receive the contract before I send the holding deposit?
Thanks in advance.
Just to add that our requirements are as follows:
Preferred areas: 1-7th districts
Budget: 170 euros per night
Other: Must be able to get the metro to tourist sites. Modern decor preferred.
If anyone can recommend any apartments that they have stayed in, or have come across, please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 2 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 3 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 4 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 5 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 6 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 7 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 8 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 9 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 10 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 11 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 12 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 13 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 14 Oyster card?
- 15 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 London Theater
- 18 multi city flights to europe
- 19 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 20 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 21 Switzerland in September
- 22 Milan and Lake Como
- 23 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 24 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 25 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?