We have now narrowed the apartments down to five:
Address: rue de la Reynie
Deposit (holding / security) = 300 euros to be sent by cheque. It wont be cashed.
Reviews: 25 - all positive
Address: rue monge
Deposit (holding / security) = 290 euro holding deposit and 350 euro security deposit.
Address: rue des Archives, Paris 75004 (next to famous rue Rivoli)
Deposit (holding / security) = Still waiting for information
Comments: The apartment looks very dark in the pictures or is that just me?
Address: rue de monttessuy
Deposit (holding / security) = 400 euro holding deposit and 200 euro security deposit.
Comments: Not as modern as the others but its okay
Address: rue de la Cométe 75007 Paris
Deposit (holding / security) = 210 euro holding/security deposit.
We have also seen the apartments below but these are in Montmatre, which seems so far out from central Paris or am I wrong?
Also, am I supposed to receive the contract before I send the holding deposit?
Just to add that our requirements are as follows:
Preferred areas: 1-7th districts
Budget: 170 euros per night
Other: Must be able to get the metro to tourist sites. Modern decor preferred.
If anyone can recommend any apartments that they have stayed in, or have come across, please let me know.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bech HP printer solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 3 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 4 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 5 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 6 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 7 Scotland itinerary help
- 8 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 9 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 10 Scotland
- 11 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 12 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 13 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 14 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 15 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 16 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 17 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 18 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 19 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 20 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 21 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 22 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Edinbrugh
- 25 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden