We have now narrowed the apartments down to five:
Address: rue de la Reynie
Deposit (holding / security) = 300 euros to be sent by cheque. It wont be cashed.
Reviews: 25 - all positive
Address: rue monge
Deposit (holding / security) = 290 euro holding deposit and 350 euro security deposit.
Address: rue des Archives, Paris 75004 (next to famous rue Rivoli)
Deposit (holding / security) = Still waiting for information
Comments: The apartment looks very dark in the pictures or is that just me?
Address: rue de monttessuy
Deposit (holding / security) = 400 euro holding deposit and 200 euro security deposit.
Comments: Not as modern as the others but its okay
Address: rue de la Cométe 75007 Paris
Deposit (holding / security) = 210 euro holding/security deposit.
We have also seen the apartments below but these are in Montmatre, which seems so far out from central Paris or am I wrong?
Also, am I supposed to receive the contract before I send the holding deposit?
Just to add that our requirements are as follows:
Preferred areas: 1-7th districts
Budget: 170 euros per night
Other: Must be able to get the metro to tourist sites. Modern decor preferred.
If anyone can recommend any apartments that they have stayed in, or have come across, please let me know.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 2 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 3 Germany train help!
- 4 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 5 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 6 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 9 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 10 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 13 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 14 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 15 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 16 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 17 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 18 Another tipping question: concierges
- 19 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Interesting places to visit
- 22 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 25 Acropolis Athens