I am still searching for a way to get a trip to Europe in as a honeymoon. Due to some changing circumstances with our jobs, the only time we may be able to make this happen would be over Christmas vacation. I am thinking possibly 2 locations in Italy or 2 in Spain. We want to see great architecture and eat great food! If we were to go to Venice, is there a good spot that we could take a 2 or 3 day side trip too to do some wine tasting? Or if we were to start in Barcelona, where would you suggest going from there?
Short Winter Trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 2 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 3 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 4 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 5 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 6 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 9 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 10 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 13 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 14 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 15 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 16 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 17 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 18 Scotland day tour
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 21 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 22 International driving permit required in France?
- 23 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 24 Tour Company in Russia
- 25 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury