I'm looking for a weekend destination from Paris. We can either go by train or car (though train would be better to avoid traffic). It will be 13th November, I'm sure we can't hope for great weather. Its a really short weekend leaving friday afternoon and returning Sunday or else I could try and push it till Monday morning but I need to make sure that things will be open and worth visiting on Sunday.
Something cute, small and romantic... there will be two of us.
Thanks in advance for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 password reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 5 Long weekend in Albania
- 6 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 7 car rental
- 8 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 9 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 10 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 11 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 12 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 13 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 14 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 15 Munich and....???
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Northern Ireland ideas
- 24 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets