I'm looking for a weekend destination from Paris. We can either go by train or car (though train would be better to avoid traffic). It will be 13th November, I'm sure we can't hope for great weather. Its a really short weekend leaving friday afternoon and returning Sunday or else I could try and push it till Monday morning but I need to make sure that things will be open and worth visiting on Sunday.
Something cute, small and romantic... there will be two of us.
Thanks in advance for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Month stay in Southern France
- 2 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 3 Edinburgh to Skye
- 4 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 5 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 6 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 7 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 8 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 9 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 10 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 11 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 12 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 13 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 14 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 17 Croatia transportation question.
- 18 다모아카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 19 강원랜드카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 20 코리아카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 21 우리카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 22 블랙잭카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 23 카지노게임사이트⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 24 카지노게임⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 25 카지노사이트⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】