I'm looking for a weekend destination from Paris. We can either go by train or car (though train would be better to avoid traffic). It will be 13th November, I'm sure we can't hope for great weather. Its a really short weekend leaving friday afternoon and returning Sunday or else I could try and push it till Monday morning but I need to make sure that things will be open and worth visiting on Sunday.
Something cute, small and romantic... there will be two of us.
Thanks in advance for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy travel plan help
- 2 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 3 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 4 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 5 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 6 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 7 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 12 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 13 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 14 Poland to Austria In December
- 15 Alsace to Austria?
- 16 Wales
- 17 Paris in early august
- 18 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 19 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 20 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 21 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 22 Tracking the Weather
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more