We are going to CH on very short notice (actually DH is there already and I will be leaving tomorrow) and will spend Christmas and New Years. DH is Swiss but has not lived there for over 30yrs and has never been familiar with Zurich. So I need a bit of help to make a dreary business trip enjoyable. This was totally unexepcted so I have had zero chance to research.
We will be spending two non-consecutive nights in Zurich and taking care of business during the day, any recommendations for dinner? Something nice to do on a chilly evening? Small museums that open late?
We will be staying with friends close to Bern but they have an event on Christmas Day so we will be on our own, dinning on this day might be a bit challenging. Anyone has a suggestion? (backup plan is having a bread, sausage and cheese picnic).
I have been a few times to CH but always in the summer. Any Christmas market in the area? Special activities? Any advice is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 역삼안마유명한곳 o1o-4373-191o ザ
- 2 역삼안마좋은곳 o1o-4373-191o ザ남궁실장
- 3 역삼안마추천 o1o-4373-191o ザ남궁실장
- 4 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 5 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 6 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 7 Train tickets in Italy?
- 8 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 9 credit and debit cards
- 10 17 days Slovenia croatia
- 11 Getting around Lisbon
- 12 Athens International airport
- 13 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 14 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 15 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 16 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 17 YIKES!
- 18 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 19 Cinqueterre
- 20 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 21 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 22 Swiss Pass
- 23 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 24 Trip to Ireland in September
- 25 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
Short, Unexpected Trip to Switzerland. Zurich and Bern Advice most Welcome!