We are going to CH on very short notice (actually DH is there already and I will be leaving tomorrow) and will spend Christmas and New Years. DH is Swiss but has not lived there for over 30yrs and has never been familiar with Zurich. So I need a bit of help to make a dreary business trip enjoyable. This was totally unexepcted so I have had zero chance to research.
We will be spending two non-consecutive nights in Zurich and taking care of business during the day, any recommendations for dinner? Something nice to do on a chilly evening? Small museums that open late?
We will be staying with friends close to Bern but they have an event on Christmas Day so we will be on our own, dinning on this day might be a bit challenging. Anyone has a suggestion? (backup plan is having a bread, sausage and cheese picnic).
I have been a few times to CH but always in the summer. Any Christmas market in the area? Special activities? Any advice is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ▶ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 3 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 6 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 9 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 10 Dublin Leap Card
- 11 vegetarian in spain
- 12 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 13 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 14 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 15 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 16 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 17 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 18 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 19 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 20 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 21 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 22 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 23 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
Short, Unexpected Trip to Switzerland. Zurich and Bern Advice most Welcome!