I will be attending a conference for a week in Riva del Garda in mid October. I am student on low budget. I am planning to stay 2 days extra for local sightseeing. Apart from this place, I am confused about which places to visit. I heard so much about Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan, Leaning Tower (Pisa), Alps, Amalfi Coast etc. that I find it difficult to choose 1-2 of them for a short trip. Just based on the map and the direction of travel, I thought that starting from Riva del Garda, I can visit Florence, Pisa, Rome and catch the flight back in Rome. Or may be I can skip Florence. Thought of spending 2 days each in one place. Is this a good plan? If I stay in hostels, eat at low cost places, what is the budget that I am looking at? 300 euros?
Should I pick alternate places that are nearby to Riva del Garda?
In general I like hiking, going to scenic places, greenery and don't mind walking around these historic places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Travel Pass
- 2 5 Days in Switzerland
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 6 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 7 6-7 Days in France
- 8 Korean Messages
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 11 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 12 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 13 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 14 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 15 Budapest in December 2017
- 16 Spain in July
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 25 Trip Ideas