I am planning a short trip to Iceland in July, mainly staying in Reykjavik. I am planning to fly to Akureyri for a day so I can whale watch in the North and hopefully have a better chance of seeing a humpback whale. I am torn between staying overnight in Akureyri and exploring Godafoss, Lake Myvatn and Krafla the following day before I return to Reykjavik. Or flying back to Reykjavik that night and flying to Hofn the next day to see Jokulsarlon. I cannot fit both the Myvatn area and Jokulsarlon into my trip. Which is better? I am not confident I will have another chance to get to Iceland in the summer so I am trying to maximize my trip. Thank you in advance for your suggestions
Short Trip to Iceland - Lake Myvatn or Jokulsarlon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 2 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 3 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 4 Planning a week in London
- 5 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 6 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 7 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 8 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 9 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 10 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 11 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 12 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 13 Day on the Rhine
- 14 Please help me give good travel advice
- 15 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 16 Portugal with children
- 17 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 18 Stopover in Tudela?
- 19 Travel throught Europe
- 20 Car Rentals in Athens
- 21 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 22 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 23 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 24 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 25 From Sarajevo to Belgrade ?