We are going to Edinburgh soon and would appreciate some local wisdom and how to make the most of our time there.
We arrive on a Tuesday (10 sep) at around 5pm and leave on Friday (13th) at midday and are staying at the Edinburgh Regency guesthouse, Granville Terrace, EH10.
We both love history and the paranormal ( there are so many ghost type walks, any ideas as to which are best????) but are not that into arty type things. Also is is worth using the HOHO bus or just get around on local buses.
Finally recommendations for eateries that are reasonably priced and serve good Scottish food would be most welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 2 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 3 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 4 Day bike ride from Weissenkirchen to Melk
- 5 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 8 Amsterdam in August
- 9 My San Sebastian ideas
- 10 Santorini
- 11 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 12 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 13 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 14 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 15 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 16 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 17 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 18 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 19 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 20 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
- 21 Seville Itinerary
- 22 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 23 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 24 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 25 First timers to Italy