We are going to Edinburgh soon and would appreciate some local wisdom and how to make the most of our time there.
We arrive on a Tuesday (10 sep) at around 5pm and leave on Friday (13th) at midday and are staying at the Edinburgh Regency guesthouse, Granville Terrace, EH10.
We both love history and the paranormal ( there are so many ghost type walks, any ideas as to which are best????) but are not that into arty type things. Also is is worth using the HOHO bus or just get around on local buses.
Finally recommendations for eateries that are reasonably priced and serve good Scottish food would be most welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 2 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 3 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 4 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 5 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 6 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 7 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 8 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 9 I may be wrong....
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 12 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 13 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 14 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 15 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 16 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 17 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 18 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 19 French Wedding
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 23 Porto...Questions !
- 24 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 25 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions