We are going to Edinburgh soon and would appreciate some local wisdom and how to make the most of our time there.
We arrive on a Tuesday (10 sep) at around 5pm and leave on Friday (13th) at midday and are staying at the Edinburgh Regency guesthouse, Granville Terrace, EH10.
We both love history and the paranormal ( there are so many ghost type walks, any ideas as to which are best????) but are not that into arty type things. Also is is worth using the HOHO bus or just get around on local buses.
Finally recommendations for eateries that are reasonably priced and serve good Scottish food would be most welcomed.
short trip to edinburgh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Masks in Venice
- 2 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 3 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 4 Mask Making in Venice
- 5 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 8 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 9 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 10 Fashion for larger man?
- 11 Eating in France-two new books
- 12 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 13 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 21 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 22 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 1 week in Croatia