We are going to Edinburgh soon and would appreciate some local wisdom and how to make the most of our time there.
We arrive on a Tuesday (10 sep) at around 5pm and leave on Friday (13th) at midday and are staying at the Edinburgh Regency guesthouse, Granville Terrace, EH10.
We both love history and the paranormal ( there are so many ghost type walks, any ideas as to which are best????) but are not that into arty type things. Also is is worth using the HOHO bus or just get around on local buses.
Finally recommendations for eateries that are reasonably priced and serve good Scottish food would be most welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 2 Scotland itinerary advice
- 3 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 9 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 10 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 11 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 12 Help with tips in UK
- 13 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 14 Positano Hotel in September
- 15 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 16 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 19 Andalucia Spain
- 20 Valencia Spain
- 21 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 22 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 23 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 24 Paris in August
- 25 Getting around London