We are going to Edinburgh soon and would appreciate some local wisdom and how to make the most of our time there.
We arrive on a Tuesday (10 sep) at around 5pm and leave on Friday (13th) at midday and are staying at the Edinburgh Regency guesthouse, Granville Terrace, EH10.
We both love history and the paranormal ( there are so many ghost type walks, any ideas as to which are best????) but are not that into arty type things. Also is is worth using the HOHO bus or just get around on local buses.
Finally recommendations for eateries that are reasonably priced and serve good Scottish food would be most welcomed.
short trip to edinburgh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 3 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 4 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 7 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 8 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 9 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 10 London Private Detectives
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 13 Calling Jamikins
- 14 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 15 A drive in Europe
- 16 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 17 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 18 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 Europe in 21 days
- 22 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 23 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 24 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?