We are going to Edinburgh soon and would appreciate some local wisdom and how to make the most of our time there.
We arrive on a Tuesday (10 sep) at around 5pm and leave on Friday (13th) at midday and are staying at the Edinburgh Regency guesthouse, Granville Terrace, EH10.
We both love history and the paranormal ( there are so many ghost type walks, any ideas as to which are best????) but are not that into arty type things. Also is is worth using the HOHO bus or just get around on local buses.
Finally recommendations for eateries that are reasonably priced and serve good Scottish food would be most welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 로하이양방 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Travelling Iceland
- 3 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 4 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 5 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 6 London Hotel - Different Request
- 7 Portugal rental car
- 8 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 9 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 10 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 11 Trastevere Food
- 12 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 13 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 Sim Cards
- 16 3 nights in Madrid
- 17 Nightime Tivoli
- 18 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 19 Seville to Cordoba
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 IWM
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 Amalfi Coast
- 24 Montserrat Express
- 25 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon