We are going to Edinburgh soon and would appreciate some local wisdom and how to make the most of our time there.
We arrive on a Tuesday (10 sep) at around 5pm and leave on Friday (13th) at midday and are staying at the Edinburgh Regency guesthouse, Granville Terrace, EH10.
We both love history and the paranormal ( there are so many ghost type walks, any ideas as to which are best????) but are not that into arty type things. Also is is worth using the HOHO bus or just get around on local buses.
Finally recommendations for eateries that are reasonably priced and serve good Scottish food would be most welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 2 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 3 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 4 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 5 Piazza Navona
- 6 Berlin to Barcelona
- 7 Venice at Christmas
- 8 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 9 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 10 Rhine River
- 11 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 12 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 13 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 14 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 15 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 16 Macedonia, Greece
- 17 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 18 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 19 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 20 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 21 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 22 Breakfast: London
- 23 Europe Itinerary
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 The highlands