We are going to Edinburgh soon and would appreciate some local wisdom and how to make the most of our time there.
We arrive on a Tuesday (10 sep) at around 5pm and leave on Friday (13th) at midday and are staying at the Edinburgh Regency guesthouse, Granville Terrace, EH10.
We both love history and the paranormal ( there are so many ghost type walks, any ideas as to which are best????) but are not that into arty type things. Also is is worth using the HOHO bus or just get around on local buses.
Finally recommendations for eateries that are reasonably priced and serve good Scottish food would be most welcomed.
short trip to edinburgh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 2 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 3 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 4 Do trains run past midnight???
- 5 What Bus/buses
- 6 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 9 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 10 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 11 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 12 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 13 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 14 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 15 London hotel tax is 20%
- 16 Ghent or Paris?
- 17 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 18 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 19 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 20 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 21 Restaurants in Venice
- 22 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 23 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 24 Plaza on the River, London?
- 25 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy