We are going to Edinburgh soon and would appreciate some local wisdom and how to make the most of our time there.
We arrive on a Tuesday (10 sep) at around 5pm and leave on Friday (13th) at midday and are staying at the Edinburgh Regency guesthouse, Granville Terrace, EH10.
We both love history and the paranormal ( there are so many ghost type walks, any ideas as to which are best????) but are not that into arty type things. Also is is worth using the HOHO bus or just get around on local buses.
Finally recommendations for eateries that are reasonably priced and serve good Scottish food would be most welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Homeaway/Owners Direct New contract
- 2 Munich Under Attack...
- 3 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 4 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 5 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 6 From Genoa to Rome...
- 7 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 8 Greece Itinerary
- 9 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 10 Spain in November
- 11 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 12 3 Days in Naples...
- 13 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 14 How big backpack do I need?
- 15 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 16 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 17 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 18 Dentix in Spain
- 19 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 20 First trip - destination advice!
- 21 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 22 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 23 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 24 Stonehenge and Bath
- 25 Path of the Gods Question