We are going to Edinburgh soon and would appreciate some local wisdom and how to make the most of our time there.
We arrive on a Tuesday (10 sep) at around 5pm and leave on Friday (13th) at midday and are staying at the Edinburgh Regency guesthouse, Granville Terrace, EH10.
We both love history and the paranormal ( there are so many ghost type walks, any ideas as to which are best????) but are not that into arty type things. Also is is worth using the HOHO bus or just get around on local buses.
Finally recommendations for eateries that are reasonably priced and serve good Scottish food would be most welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 2 Juangfrau / mt
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 Switzerland
- 7 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 8 Questions about Polish sights
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 12 If you had to choose one......
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Ireland travel passport question
- 15 Italy
- 16 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Revised itinerary for italy
- 19 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 20 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 21 Biarritz family holiday
- 22 Lisbon hotel
- 23 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 Marksburg Castle Transport Question