I will be going to Klon for a couple days the first of Sept. i am adding 5 days vacation to the trip and would like to visits some castles and vineyards on the Rhine. since this is a business trip, i will need to fly back home via Koln. can anyone give me ideas for this short trip?I know there are day Rhine boat trips, we can rent a car in Koln and drive or use the train. Should we stay in one place and do day trips? or rent a car and drive? finding places to stay as we go? any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노→【☣《 SSK68。COM 》☣】←슈퍼카지노
- 2 온라인카지노☡+▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀+☡슈퍼카지노
- 3 Self drive tour companies
- 4 실시간카지노→【▶《 SSK68。COM 》◀】←슈퍼카지노
- 5 scotland
- 6 아시안카지노▩+▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀+▩슈퍼카지노
- 7 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Ischia
- 10 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 11 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 12 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 13 Barcelona
- 14 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 15 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 16 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 17 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 18 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 19 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 20 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 23 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique