I will be going to Klon for a couple days the first of Sept. i am adding 5 days vacation to the trip and would like to visits some castles and vineyards on the Rhine. since this is a business trip, i will need to fly back home via Koln. can anyone give me ideas for this short trip?I know there are day Rhine boat trips, we can rent a car in Koln and drive or use the train. Should we stay in one place and do day trips? or rent a car and drive? finding places to stay as we go? any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Revised itinerary for italy
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 4 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Paris Metro
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 11 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 12 A good book!!
- 13 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 14 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 15 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 16 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 17 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 CDG airport and connection time
- 20 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 21 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 22 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 23 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 24 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 25 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona