I will be going to Klon for a couple days the first of Sept. i am adding 5 days vacation to the trip and would like to visits some castles and vineyards on the Rhine. since this is a business trip, i will need to fly back home via Koln. can anyone give me ideas for this short trip?I know there are day Rhine boat trips, we can rent a car in Koln and drive or use the train. Should we stay in one place and do day trips? or rent a car and drive? finding places to stay as we go? any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using RenaultUSA.com
- 2 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 barcelona neighborhood
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 7 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 8 Tracking the Weather
- 9 Italy travel plan help
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 12 Alsace to Austria?
- 13 road trip through scotland
- 14 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 15 Wales
- 16 Best Neck Pillow
- 17 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 18 Tieks for travel
- 19 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 20 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 21 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 22 Where to eat in Rome?
- 23 Thinking about the Fjords
- 24 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 25 Posting Packages from Central Europe