I'l be in Basel for 7 days for work in March end. Before i head home (asia) from from Zurich airport, I have three nights and 2 days to see switzerland . I was keen on experiencing sme time in the alps area. I am traveling alone and do not want to be too far off from Zurich (like geneva lake etc.) as I have to catch a flight from there. Can anyone pl suggest best short trip possible form Basel towards the alps and back to zurich. I was thinking of bern-wengen-some alp-zurich. Less travel time will be gr8
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Denis Cathedral
- 2 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 7 How to rent a car
- 8 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 9 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Day trips from Florence
- 12 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 13 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 14 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Perugia
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 Paris in September
- 20 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now