I'l be in Basel for 7 days for work in March end. Before i head home (asia) from from Zurich airport, I have three nights and 2 days to see switzerland . I was keen on experiencing sme time in the alps area. I am traveling alone and do not want to be too far off from Zurich (like geneva lake etc.) as I have to catch a flight from there. Can anyone pl suggest best short trip possible form Basel towards the alps and back to zurich. I was thinking of bern-wengen-some alp-zurich. Less travel time will be gr8
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://klereumcol.com/ultavive-garcinia-es/
- 2 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 3 PARIS
- 4 First Solo Adventure
- 5 First Solo Adventure
- 6 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 7 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 8 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 9 Where should I go with my family?
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Stu Tower
- 12 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 15 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 16 Which Hotel in Rome
- 17 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 18 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 19 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 22 SE ITALY
- 23 Crete Holiday
- 24 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 25 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?