I am planning a short tour of Europe, for 12 to 14 days, along with my family (total 4 members). Since I have never been to Europe, could you please guide me on the best options available. My plan is to visit max. 3 countries ... Germany, Austria and France. Which city should I land first and from where I should exit the tour. Also which cities can I visit in these countries, in the best order possible, given the tour duration of 12 to 14 days. I hope within each country, train journey will be the best option for me.
Short tour of Europe
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - must see
- 2 banger rally around europe?
- 3 Car in Prague
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 7 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 8 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 9 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 10 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 11 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 14 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 15 One more last question on Bayeux
- 16 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 17 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 18 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 19 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 20 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 25 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question