I am planning a short tour of Europe, for 12 to 14 days, along with my family (total 4 members). Since I have never been to Europe, could you please guide me on the best options available. My plan is to visit max. 3 countries ... Germany, Austria and France. Which city should I land first and from where I should exit the tour. Also which cities can I visit in these countries, in the best order possible, given the tour duration of 12 to 14 days. I hope within each country, train journey will be the best option for me.
Short tour of Europe
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 3 Free/cheap things to do in London
- 4 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 5 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 6 Dolomites Drives
- 7 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 8 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 9 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 10 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 11 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 12 Cinque Terre card and train
- 13 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 14 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 17 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 18 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 19 Which tour company would be best?
- 20 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 21 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 22 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 23 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 24 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 25 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June