I'll be in Amsterdam for four days this fall. I'm meeting a wide group of freinds who have hotels / sleeping arrangements all over the city. We are thinking that a short-term cell phone rental would be perfect to coordinate schedules and still be flexible. I've rented phones in the US and know it can be expensive. Is it possible to get one in Amsterdam? Any suggestions or advice? Thanks
short term cell phone
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 2 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 3 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 4 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 5 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 6 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 7 Place to propose
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 11 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 12 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 15 Spain - Andalucia
- 16 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 Prague - must see
- 19 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 20 Three for the road
- 21 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 22 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 23 Public transport from Ostuni
- 24 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 25 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe