I am a student studying briefly in Vienna for the summer and am looking for a nice, affordable apartment to sublet for a little over two weeks. I would prefer to stay in the city and - in a perfect world - within walking distance of Rathaus (though not necessary). Has anyone done something similar? Have you had luck with a certain website of company? Any to avoid? Thank you so much!
Short-term Apartment in Vienna
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 4 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 5 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 6 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 9 Family European winter holiday
- 10 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 11 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 12 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 13 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 14 Travel by train or bus
- 15 Sicily 10 days
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 21 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 24 Medieval Tallinn
- 25 Portugal in September