I am coming to Belgium for the first time on holiday.I need help for my stay in Belgium from 14th April to 15 April 2013.I am coming from Amsterdam.
Belgium Stay :
Arrive 14th April(which is a Sunday) morning.
Leave 15 April afternoon for Paris
Which city should i stay in ?
1. Stay in Brussels and do short trip to ghent,bruges and antwerp.
2. Stay in Antwerp and do short trip to ghent,bruges,brussels and leave for paris from Brussels.
3.Any other option
Please feel free to give a new itineary altogether because i am not aware of Belgium.
Short stay in Belgium..Urgent help needed !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 2 ATM nonsense: be prepared
- 3 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 6 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 7 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 8 car rental info
- 9 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 10 Rail tickets
- 11 bath or york
- 12 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 17 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 18 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 19 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 20 Hotel in Venice
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 23 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 24 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 25 Paris to Rome