I am coming to Belgium for the first time on holiday.I need help for my stay in Belgium from 14th April to 15 April 2013.I am coming from Amsterdam.
Belgium Stay :
Arrive 14th April(which is a Sunday) morning.
Leave 15 April afternoon for Paris
Which city should i stay in ?
1. Stay in Brussels and do short trip to ghent,bruges and antwerp.
2. Stay in Antwerp and do short trip to ghent,bruges,brussels and leave for paris from Brussels.
3.Any other option
Please feel free to give a new itineary altogether because i am not aware of Belgium.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 2 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 3 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 4 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 5 Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 6 Travel in England and Scotland
- 7 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 8 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 9 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 10 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 11 Must do/see in Rome
- 12 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 13 Georges - Pompidou center
- 14 A Transferwise offer
- 15 One day in Paris!
- 16 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 17 Shortest return to Paris (or somewhere else you loved) after coming home
- 18 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 19 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 20 Villa in Ibiza for summer 2015
- 21 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 22 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 23 Normandy Trip Report Day #1 of my Month Stay
- 24 Iceland Key Carrental
- 25 Texans Take a Tour