I am coming to Belgium for the first time on holiday.I need help for my stay in Belgium from 14th April to 15 April 2013.I am coming from Amsterdam.
Belgium Stay :
Arrive 14th April(which is a Sunday) morning.
Leave 15 April afternoon for Paris
Which city should i stay in ?
1. Stay in Brussels and do short trip to ghent,bruges and antwerp.
2. Stay in Antwerp and do short trip to ghent,bruges,brussels and leave for paris from Brussels.
3.Any other option
Please feel free to give a new itineary altogether because i am not aware of Belgium.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in November
- 2 Stonehenge and Bath
- 3 Path of the Gods Question
- 4 How big backpack do I need?
- 5 Munich Under Attack...
- 6 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 7 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 8 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 9 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 10 Should I speculate?
- 11 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Prague on a budget...
- 14 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 15 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 16 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 17 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 18 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 19 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 20 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 21 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 22 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 23 Dentix in Spain
- 24 Croatia
- 25 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls