I am coming to Belgium for the first time on holiday.I need help for my stay in Belgium from 14th April to 15 April 2013.I am coming from Amsterdam.
Belgium Stay :
Arrive 14th April(which is a Sunday) morning.
Leave 15 April afternoon for Paris
Which city should i stay in ?
1. Stay in Brussels and do short trip to ghent,bruges and antwerp.
2. Stay in Antwerp and do short trip to ghent,bruges,brussels and leave for paris from Brussels.
3.Any other option
Please feel free to give a new itineary altogether because i am not aware of Belgium.
Short stay in Belgium..Urgent help needed !
- 1 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 2 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 3 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 4 Ovington Square Flat
- 5 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 6 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 7 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 10 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 11 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 12 jungfraujoch mid june
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 Hotels in Sorrento
- 15 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 16 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 17 Germany with 6 month old.
- 18 Day trip to Capri
- 19 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 20 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 21 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 22 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 23 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 24 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 25 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations