I am coming to Belgium for the first time on holiday.I need help for my stay in Belgium from 14th April to 15 April 2013.I am coming from Amsterdam.
Belgium Stay :
Arrive 14th April(which is a Sunday) morning.
Leave 15 April afternoon for Paris
Which city should i stay in ?
1. Stay in Brussels and do short trip to ghent,bruges and antwerp.
2. Stay in Antwerp and do short trip to ghent,bruges,brussels and leave for paris from Brussels.
3.Any other option
Please feel free to give a new itineary altogether because i am not aware of Belgium.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 2 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 3 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 4 I may be wrong....
- 5 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 6 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 7 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 8 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 9 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 10 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 11 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 12 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 13 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 14 French Wedding
- 15 Cornwall UK
- 16 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 17 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 18 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 19 Porto...Questions !
- 20 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 21 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 22 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 23 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 24 Charming areas to explore in London
- 25 Italy Dolomites in early April