I am coming to Belgium for the first time on holiday.I need help for my stay in Belgium from 14th April to 15 April 2013.I am coming from Amsterdam.
Belgium Stay :
Arrive 14th April(which is a Sunday) morning.
Leave 15 April afternoon for Paris
Which city should i stay in ?
1. Stay in Brussels and do short trip to ghent,bruges and antwerp.
2. Stay in Antwerp and do short trip to ghent,bruges,brussels and leave for paris from Brussels.
3.Any other option
Please feel free to give a new itineary altogether because i am not aware of Belgium.
Short stay in Belgium..Urgent help needed !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 2 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 3 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 4 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 5 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 6 Swiss rail passes
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 10 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 11 Augsburg with kids
- 12 train to Vernon France
- 13 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 17 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 21 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 22 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 23 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?