I am coming to Belgium for the first time on holiday.I need help for my stay in Belgium from 14th April to 15 April 2013.I am coming from Amsterdam.
Belgium Stay :
Arrive 14th April(which is a Sunday) morning.
Leave 15 April afternoon for Paris
Which city should i stay in ?
1. Stay in Brussels and do short trip to ghent,bruges and antwerp.
2. Stay in Antwerp and do short trip to ghent,bruges,brussels and leave for paris from Brussels.
3.Any other option
Please feel free to give a new itineary altogether because i am not aware of Belgium.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 2 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 3 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 4 RHK's Fall escape
- 5 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 8 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 9 Europe Itinerary
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 12 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 13 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 14 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 15 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 16 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 17 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 18 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 19 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 20 New Airline for Naxos
- 21 Salzburg Christmas Eve Dinner
- 22 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 23 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 24 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 25 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London