I am coming to Belgium for the first time on holiday.I need help for my stay in Belgium from 14th April to 15 April 2013.I am coming from Amsterdam.
Belgium Stay :
Arrive 14th April(which is a Sunday) morning.
Leave 15 April afternoon for Paris
Which city should i stay in ?
1. Stay in Brussels and do short trip to ghent,bruges and antwerp.
2. Stay in Antwerp and do short trip to ghent,bruges,brussels and leave for paris from Brussels.
3.Any other option
Please feel free to give a new itineary altogether because i am not aware of Belgium.
Short stay in Belgium..Urgent help needed !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 2 Ireland's west coast
- 3 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 4 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 5 Rocamaxour
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 8 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 9 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 10 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 11 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 12 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 13 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 14 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 15 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 16 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 17 England in 7 days
- 18 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 19 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 20 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 21 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 22 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 23 To Prague or not to Prague
- 24 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 25 Gastehaus Alpenkranz