I am coming to Belgium for the first time on holiday.I need help for my stay in Belgium from 14th April to 15 April 2013.I am coming from Amsterdam.
Belgium Stay :
Arrive 14th April(which is a Sunday) morning.
Leave 15 April afternoon for Paris
Which city should i stay in ?
1. Stay in Brussels and do short trip to ghent,bruges and antwerp.
2. Stay in Antwerp and do short trip to ghent,bruges,brussels and leave for paris from Brussels.
3.Any other option
Please feel free to give a new itineary altogether because i am not aware of Belgium.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 4 What one thing in Paris?
- 5 sfo to europe
- 6 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 7 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 10 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 11 Rue des Rosiers
- 12 Italy museum tickets
- 13 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 15 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 18 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 19 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 20 Holiday in Austria
- 21 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 22 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 23 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 24 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 25 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary