I am coming to Belgium for the first time on holiday.I need help for my stay in Belgium from 14th April to 15 April 2013.I am coming from Amsterdam.
Belgium Stay :
Arrive 14th April(which is a Sunday) morning.
Leave 15 April afternoon for Paris
Which city should i stay in ?
1. Stay in Brussels and do short trip to ghent,bruges and antwerp.
2. Stay in Antwerp and do short trip to ghent,bruges,brussels and leave for paris from Brussels.
3.Any other option
Please feel free to give a new itineary altogether because i am not aware of Belgium.
Short stay in Belgium..Urgent help needed !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which european city?
- 2 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Schengen Visa Rules
- 5 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 6 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 7 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 8 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 9 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 10 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 11 France,Spain,Italy
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 14 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 15 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 22 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 23 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Best places to stay in Bristol?