I am coming to Belgium for the first time on holiday.I need help for my stay in Belgium from 14th April to 15 April 2013.I am coming from Amsterdam.
Belgium Stay :
Arrive 14th April(which is a Sunday) morning.
Leave 15 April afternoon for Paris
Which city should i stay in ?
1. Stay in Brussels and do short trip to ghent,bruges and antwerp.
2. Stay in Antwerp and do short trip to ghent,bruges,brussels and leave for paris from Brussels.
3.Any other option
Please feel free to give a new itineary altogether because i am not aware of Belgium.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice
- 2 charming cities in Spain
- 3 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 4 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 5 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 6 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 7 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 8 Day in Madrid
- 9 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 10 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Le Marche Research Help
- 13 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 14 Rental car in Menton
- 15 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 16 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 17 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 20 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 21 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 22 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 Paris cooking classes
- 25 Canal du Midi