I am coming to Belgium for the first time on holiday.I need help for my stay in Belgium from 14th April to 15 April 2013.I am coming from Amsterdam.
Belgium Stay :
Arrive 14th April(which is a Sunday) morning.
Leave 15 April afternoon for Paris
Which city should i stay in ?
1. Stay in Brussels and do short trip to ghent,bruges and antwerp.
2. Stay in Antwerp and do short trip to ghent,bruges,brussels and leave for paris from Brussels.
3.Any other option
Please feel free to give a new itineary altogether because i am not aware of Belgium.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 2 Paris and Normandy
- 3 Sicily Beach Resort
- 4 France Study Abroad
- 5 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 6 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 International drivers permit
- 9 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 10 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 11 Two days in Rome
- 12 Classical Tour of Albania
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 15 Anniversary trip to France
- 16 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 17 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 18 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 19 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 20 London is it worth it?
- 21 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 22 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 23 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 24 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 25 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon