I am coming to Belgium for the first time on holiday.I need help for my stay in Belgium from 14th April to 15 April 2013.I am coming from Amsterdam.
Belgium Stay :
Arrive 14th April(which is a Sunday) morning.
Leave 15 April afternoon for Paris
Which city should i stay in ?
1. Stay in Brussels and do short trip to ghent,bruges and antwerp.
2. Stay in Antwerp and do short trip to ghent,bruges,brussels and leave for paris from Brussels.
3.Any other option
Please feel free to give a new itineary altogether because i am not aware of Belgium.
Short stay in Belgium..Urgent help needed !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 2 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 3 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 4 Italy trip questions
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Help with planning a Sicily Itinerary
- 7 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 8 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 9 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 10 caroline_venezia
- 11 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 12 Budget family trip to Europe
- 13 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 14 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 15 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 16 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 17 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 18 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 19 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 20 Museums in Berlin
- 21 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 23 Pyrenees logistics
- 24 Berlin
- 25 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR