I am coming to Belgium for the first time on holiday.I need help for my stay in Belgium from 14th April to 15 April 2013.I am coming from Amsterdam.
Belgium Stay :
Arrive 14th April(which is a Sunday) morning.
Leave 15 April afternoon for Paris
Which city should i stay in ?
1. Stay in Brussels and do short trip to ghent,bruges and antwerp.
2. Stay in Antwerp and do short trip to ghent,bruges,brussels and leave for paris from Brussels.
3.Any other option
Please feel free to give a new itineary altogether because i am not aware of Belgium.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 3 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 4 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 5 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 6 6-7 Days in France
- 7 Dijon in December!
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 10 We're here!
- 11 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 12 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 13 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 14 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 15 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 20 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Korean Messages
- 23 Interesting places to visit
- 24 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass