I am coming to Belgium for the first time on holiday.I need help for my stay in Belgium from 14th April to 15 April 2013.I am coming from Amsterdam.
Belgium Stay :
Arrive 14th April(which is a Sunday) morning.
Leave 15 April afternoon for Paris
Which city should i stay in ?
1. Stay in Brussels and do short trip to ghent,bruges and antwerp.
2. Stay in Antwerp and do short trip to ghent,bruges,brussels and leave for paris from Brussels.
3.Any other option
Please feel free to give a new itineary altogether because i am not aware of Belgium.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 2 Planning Advice!
- 3 3 nights in Paris
- 4 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 5 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 6 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 7 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 8 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 9 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 10 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 11 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 12 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 13 England and Wales by public transport
- 14 Our European adventures
- 15 Walking Scotland
- 16 Naples or Genoa
- 17 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 18 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 19 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 20 Travel WiFi - France
- 21 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 22 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 23 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 24 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 25 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra