I am coming to Belgium for the first time on holiday.I need help for my stay in Belgium from 14th April to 15 April 2013.I am coming from Amsterdam.
Belgium Stay :
Arrive 14th April(which is a Sunday) morning.
Leave 15 April afternoon for Paris
Which city should i stay in ?
1. Stay in Brussels and do short trip to ghent,bruges and antwerp.
2. Stay in Antwerp and do short trip to ghent,bruges,brussels and leave for paris from Brussels.
3.Any other option
Please feel free to give a new itineary altogether because i am not aware of Belgium.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 2 Rome Private Tours
- 3 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 4 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 5 data sim card for france
- 6 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 7 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 8 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 9 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 11 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 12 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 13 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 14 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 15 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 16 5 top Scams in Paris
- 17 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 18 Barcelona in July
- 19 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 20 Train Dublin-Galway-tickets, classes
- 21 RHK's Spring Trip
- 22 Another Visit to London
- 23 Travel from Munich to Milan in July
- 24 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 25 How to ship souvenirs home from Lisbon