Hi, I have a 35 min layover in Zagreb on my way to Dubrovnik from Split. Is this enough time? Is the airport big? What happens if my 1st flight is delayed and I miss my flight from Zagreb to Dubrovnik?
SHORT LAYOVER - PROBLEM?
- 1 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 2 What is the best food in France?
- 3 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 4 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 5 York Food and Drink Festival
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 8 ferry to Harwich
- 9 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 12 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 13 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 14 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 15 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 16 Istanbul Hotels
- 17 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 18 Driving in Genoa
- 19 Berlin Hotels
- 20 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 21 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 22 Paris metro
- 23 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 24 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 25 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations