Hi, I have a 35 min layover in Zagreb on my way to Dubrovnik from Split. Is this enough time? Is the airport big? What happens if my 1st flight is delayed and I miss my flight from Zagreb to Dubrovnik?
SHORT LAYOVER - PROBLEM?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 2 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 3 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 4 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 5 Sicily - not a trip report
- 6 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 9 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 10 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 11 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 12 Fashion for larger man?
- 13 car rental advice in Portugal
- 14 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 15 Fjords, How To?
- 16 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 17 Duoro river cruises
- 18 What to wear
- 19 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 20 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 21 Budget for 3 Month's
- 22 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 25 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris