We are a young couple looking to go on a long weekend at a sea side town somewhere in the UK but we have no idea where to go!
We were thinking of either Cornwall or somewhere in Wales but are open to other suggestions? We would rather not rent a car if we can avoid it and would like somewhere that has a few pubs, shops etc. We want to get a self catering place and it would be good if it could be withing walking distance of everything.
We are planning on going in April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 2 Holiday in Austria
- 3 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 4 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 5 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 6 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 7 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 8 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 12 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 13 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 14 Retiring to Southern France
- 15 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 18 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 19 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 20 Brief trip report Naples
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 23 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 24 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 25 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
Short Break at Sea Side somewhere in the UK - suggestions please!