We are a young couple looking to go on a long weekend at a sea side town somewhere in the UK but we have no idea where to go!
We were thinking of either Cornwall or somewhere in Wales but are open to other suggestions? We would rather not rent a car if we can avoid it and would like somewhere that has a few pubs, shops etc. We want to get a self catering place and it would be good if it could be withing walking distance of everything.
We are planning on going in April.
Short Break at Sea Side somewhere in the UK - suggestions please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 5 Florence Hotel Advice
- 6 Two Days in Prague
- 7 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 8 Viator.com in Turkey
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 Scottish Passport
- 11 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 12 Italy tours
- 13 Air France strike
- 14 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 15 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 16 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 17 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 18 Bodrum to instanbul
- 19 Voltage in UK and France
- 20 Eleanor's Pages
- 21 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 22 Europe in winter
- 23 Barcelona free tours??
- 24 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 25 Can you help me make calls in Italy?