We are a young couple looking to go on a long weekend at a sea side town somewhere in the UK but we have no idea where to go!
We were thinking of either Cornwall or somewhere in Wales but are open to other suggestions? We would rather not rent a car if we can avoid it and would like somewhere that has a few pubs, shops etc. We want to get a self catering place and it would be good if it could be withing walking distance of everything.
We are planning on going in April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reports on trekking in Iceland
- 2 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 3 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 4 Thinking about the Fjords
- 5 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 6 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 7 Globus Iberian Tour
- 8 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 9 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 10 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 11 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 14 Poland to Austria In December
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 17 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 18 Tracking the Weather
- 19 Shorts in South of France?
- 20 2 weeks in the Balkans
- 21 Spain: train/rental car help
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 24 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 25 Alsace to Austria?
Short Break at Sea Side somewhere in the UK - suggestions please!