We are a young couple looking to go on a long weekend at a sea side town somewhere in the UK but we have no idea where to go!
We were thinking of either Cornwall or somewhere in Wales but are open to other suggestions? We would rather not rent a car if we can avoid it and would like somewhere that has a few pubs, shops etc. We want to get a self catering place and it would be good if it could be withing walking distance of everything.
We are planning on going in April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 모집 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 K-Day
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Spain in December
- 5 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 6 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 7 Lay over time
- 8 want to come to Sweden Harnosand.
- 9 Greek Islands (small)
- 10 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 17 Flat in London
- 18 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 19 Help required with Itinerary
- 20 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 21 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 22 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 23 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 24 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 25 Cotswolds cottage ideas
Short Break at Sea Side somewhere in the UK - suggestions please!