We are a young couple looking to go on a long weekend at a sea side town somewhere in the UK but we have no idea where to go!
We were thinking of either Cornwall or somewhere in Wales but are open to other suggestions? We would rather not rent a car if we can avoid it and would like somewhere that has a few pubs, shops etc. We want to get a self catering place and it would be good if it could be withing walking distance of everything.
We are planning on going in April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 2 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 3 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 4 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 5 Berlin
- 6 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 7 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 8 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 9 3 days solo in London
- 10 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 11 Best layover option
- 12 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 13 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 16 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 17 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 21 3 months in Bristol
- 22 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 23 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 24 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 25 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
Short Break at Sea Side somewhere in the UK - suggestions please!