We are a young couple looking to go on a long weekend at a sea side town somewhere in the UK but we have no idea where to go!
We were thinking of either Cornwall or somewhere in Wales but are open to other suggestions? We would rather not rent a car if we can avoid it and would like somewhere that has a few pubs, shops etc. We want to get a self catering place and it would be good if it could be withing walking distance of everything.
We are planning on going in April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel vs. Babies
- 2 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 3 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 4 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 5 Vienna or Budapest?
- 6 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 7 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 8 Andalucia in December
- 9 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 10 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 11 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 12 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 13 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 14 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 15 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 16 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 17 Budapest Hotels
- 18 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 19 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 20 London's Must Sights!
- 21 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 22 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 23 First Time Solo Travel info
- 24 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 25 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
Short Break at Sea Side somewhere in the UK - suggestions please!