A friend of mine and are planning a trip through France the first two weeks in July and are looking for a short barge trip, 1-2 days maximum. We would really like it in Burgundy, but will consider any other areas as well. Thank you!
Short (1-2 day) barge trip in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-6 weeks
- 2 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 3 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 4 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 5 Venice Banning Fodors
- 6 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 7 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 8 France, Italy and Greec
- 9 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 10 Rome---August and September
- 11 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 12 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 13 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 14 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 15 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 16 South of France November Trip Report
- 17 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 18 Clearsky Holidays
- 19 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 20 Suggestions for too many days in Milan
- 21 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 22 Luggage sizing
- 23 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 24 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 25 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience