looking for advice for shore excursions in Barcelona, Florence, and Monaco. Better to book through a web site rather than through the ships offerings? Cheaper vs. unknown provider?
Would love any suggestions...trip is planned for June 2011. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 2 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 3 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 4 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 5 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 6 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 7 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 8 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 9 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 10 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 11 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 12 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 13 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 14 Cost of Van from CDG
- 15 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 16 German Train travel
- 17 Barcelona on budget
- 18 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 19 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 20 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 21 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 22 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 23 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 24 New Dublin Museum
- 25 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria