I'm planning to go these cities and there will be some good stores there but i dont know the exact good places to shop. In Turkey where I live in, hasnt got so many shops around, there are some, but in İstanbul and i dont live there so.. Please tell me stores that are cheap but good like forever21 or h&m or another famous in these cities. Thank you so much. And is there any shopping places like target or walmart in these cities?
Shopping Places in Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Berlin, Bratislava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week Tuscany in November
- 2 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Sunny September Trip Report
- 7 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 9 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 10 Gift for French business associate
- 11 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 12 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 13 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 16 Scotland Votes "No"
- 17 Gtg San Antonio
- 18 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 20 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 21 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 Help please! Value lodging in Italy
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore