I'm planning to go these cities and there will be some good stores there but i dont know the exact good places to shop. In Turkey where I live in, hasnt got so many shops around, there are some, but in İstanbul and i dont live there so.. Please tell me stores that are cheap but good like forever21 or h&m or another famous in these cities. Thank you so much. And is there any shopping places like target or walmart in these cities?
Shopping Places in Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Berlin, Bratislava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best means of travel from Prague to Krakow and Krakow to Budapest
- 2 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 3 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 4 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 5 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 8 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 9 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 10 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 11 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 12 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 13 Rocamaxour
- 14 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 15 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 16 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 17 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 18 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 19 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 20 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 21 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 22 Dordogne lodging
- 23 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 24 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 25 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina