I'm planning to go these cities and there will be some good stores there but i dont know the exact good places to shop. In Turkey where I live in, hasnt got so many shops around, there are some, but in İstanbul and i dont live there so.. Please tell me stores that are cheap but good like forever21 or h&m or another famous in these cities. Thank you so much. And is there any shopping places like target or walmart in these cities?
Shopping Places in Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Berlin, Bratislava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 2 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 I went to Paris in June
- 5 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 6 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 7 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 8 Moroccan food in Paris
- 9 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 10 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 11 Self-driving tips for France
- 12 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 13 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 14 Tour Group Operators
- 15 Eating in University cafeterias
- 16 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 17 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 18 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 19 Italy things to do?
- 20 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 21 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 22 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 23 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 24 Does this sound feasible?
- 25 house-renting safe in Slovenija?