I'm planning to go these cities and there will be some good stores there but i dont know the exact good places to shop. In Turkey where I live in, hasnt got so many shops around, there are some, but in İstanbul and i dont live there so.. Please tell me stores that are cheap but good like forever21 or h&m or another famous in these cities. Thank you so much. And is there any shopping places like target or walmart in these cities?
Shopping Places in Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Berlin, Bratislava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London neighborhood suggestions
- 2 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 3 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 4 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 5 Why don't the French want to work?
- 6 Driving from Italy to France
- 7 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 8 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 9 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 10 7 Nights in Paris
- 11 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 12 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 13 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 14 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 15 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 16 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 17 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 18 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 19 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 20 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 21 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 22 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 23 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 24 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 25 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??