I'm planning to go these cities and there will be some good stores there but i dont know the exact good places to shop. In Turkey where I live in, hasnt got so many shops around, there are some, but in İstanbul and i dont live there so.. Please tell me stores that are cheap but good like forever21 or h&m or another famous in these cities. Thank you so much. And is there any shopping places like target or walmart in these cities?
Shopping Places in Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Berlin, Bratislava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 buying souviners and art
- 2 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 3 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 4 Greece and Turkey
- 5 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!
- 6 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 7 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 8 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 9 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 10 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 11 scotland trave;
- 12 Napoli logistics
- 13 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 14 Please help me plan my trip!
- 15 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 16 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 17 Tyrol - need general help
- 18 Trains
- 19 Positano in high season???
- 20 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 21 Trying not to look like a tourist
- 22 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 23 Barcelona or no ?
- 24 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 25 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park