I'm planning to go these cities and there will be some good stores there but i dont know the exact good places to shop. In Turkey where I live in, hasnt got so many shops around, there are some, but in İstanbul and i dont live there so.. Please tell me stores that are cheap but good like forever21 or h&m or another famous in these cities. Thank you so much. And is there any shopping places like target or walmart in these cities?
Shopping Places in Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Berlin, Bratislava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 2 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 3 Short Trip to Iceland - Lake Myvatn or Jokulsarlon?
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 6 Just starting to ponder a family trip to Iceland...
- 7 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 8 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 9 SIM card for eastern europe
- 10 Foie gras, redux
- 11 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 12 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 13 Southern France
- 14 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 15 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 16 italy
- 17 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 18 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 19 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 22 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 23 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 24 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 25 What to wear