I'm planning to go these cities and there will be some good stores there but i dont know the exact good places to shop. In Turkey where I live in, hasnt got so many shops around, there are some, but in İstanbul and i dont live there so.. Please tell me stores that are cheap but good like forever21 or h&m or another famous in these cities. Thank you so much. And is there any shopping places like target or walmart in these cities?
Shopping Places in Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Berlin, Bratislava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 2 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 3 Questions for my German friends
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Train to Airport in Venice
- 6 Chip but no PIN
- 7 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 8 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 9 Foie gras, redux
- 10 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 11 Dublin Tour Companies
- 12 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 13 Day trips from Seville
- 14 Oktoberfest reservations
- 15 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 18 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 19 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 20 Southern France
- 21 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 24 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 25 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.