We will be arriving on a Sunday (11/09/08) in Barcelona. We are leaving on a cruise the next day. We are staying at the HOTEL APSIS ATRIUM PALACE on Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes and were wondering if we can find any place close by to purchase some wine to take on board the ship. Also will there be any restaurants open on Sunday. We know that most place close on Sundays. Many thanks for any help that you can provide. John
shopping on Sunday in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 2 Small group for Colosseum
- 3 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 4 London visit
- 5 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 8 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 9 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 10 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 11 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 12 men's shoes spain
- 13 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 14 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 15 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 16 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 17 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 18 21 Days in Central Europe
- 19 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 20 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 21 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 22 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 23 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Water taxi reservations in Venice