We'll be in Reykjavik with a Princess cruise in Sept. The ship docks at noon, departs at 11 p.m. same day. Our optional excursion departs at 2 p.m., returns at 6:30. The description reads that there will be no shopping opportunity during the excursion. My question-Will shops near the pier still be open after we return at 6:30? My search leads me to believe they will be closed by then. Need to get something from Iceland for our geologist son-in-law. Thanks for any info. or suggestions.
shopping near ship's pier after 6:30 p.m.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 4 Car in Prague
- 5 Rome Accommodation
- 6 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 Istanbul hotels
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 10 2 Week European Itinerary
- 11 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 12 TGV and Provence questions
- 13 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 16 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 17 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 21 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 22 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 23 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?