We'll be in Reykjavik with a Princess cruise in Sept. The ship docks at noon, departs at 11 p.m. same day. Our optional excursion departs at 2 p.m., returns at 6:30. The description reads that there will be no shopping opportunity during the excursion. My question-Will shops near the pier still be open after we return at 6:30? My search leads me to believe they will be closed by then. Need to get something from Iceland for our geologist son-in-law. Thanks for any info. or suggestions.
shopping near ship's pier after 6:30 p.m.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Now for the Venice hotel
- 2 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 3 week in scotland
- 4 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 5 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 6 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 7 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 8 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 9 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 10 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 13 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 14 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 15 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 16 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 19 venice, italy
- 20 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 Where to go in France mid July?
- 23 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 24 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 25 A guide to Madrid