We'll be in Reykjavik with a Princess cruise in Sept. The ship docks at noon, departs at 11 p.m. same day. Our optional excursion departs at 2 p.m., returns at 6:30. The description reads that there will be no shopping opportunity during the excursion. My question-Will shops near the pier still be open after we return at 6:30? My search leads me to believe they will be closed by then. Need to get something from Iceland for our geologist son-in-law. Thanks for any info. or suggestions.
shopping near ship's pier after 6:30 p.m.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 Travel with Teens
- 6 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 7 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 8 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 11 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 12 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 13 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 What are the best places to see in England
- 16 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 17 Reims for a day
- 18 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 19 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 20 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 23 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 24 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 25 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?