We'll be in Reykjavik with a Princess cruise in Sept. The ship docks at noon, departs at 11 p.m. same day. Our optional excursion departs at 2 p.m., returns at 6:30. The description reads that there will be no shopping opportunity during the excursion. My question-Will shops near the pier still be open after we return at 6:30? My search leads me to believe they will be closed by then. Need to get something from Iceland for our geologist son-in-law. Thanks for any info. or suggestions.
shopping near ship's pier after 6:30 p.m.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week Tuscany in November
- 2 Scotland Votes "No"
- 3 Gift for French business associate
- 4 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 5 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 6 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 7 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 Help please! Value lodging in Italy
- 10 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 13 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 14 Gtg San Antonio
- 15 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 16 Airbnb scam
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 19 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 20 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 21 Italy trip advice
- 22 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 25 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland