We'll be in Reykjavik with a Princess cruise in Sept. The ship docks at noon, departs at 11 p.m. same day. Our optional excursion departs at 2 p.m., returns at 6:30. The description reads that there will be no shopping opportunity during the excursion. My question-Will shops near the pier still be open after we return at 6:30? My search leads me to believe they will be closed by then. Need to get something from Iceland for our geologist son-in-law. Thanks for any info. or suggestions.
shopping near ship's pier after 6:30 p.m.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 4 Driving in Italy
- 5 malaga to madrid train ?
- 6 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 7 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 8 caroline_venezia
- 9 Museums in Berlin
- 10 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 11 Lake Como transportation questions
- 12 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 13 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 14 Budget family trip to Europe
- 15 5 Observations About Paris
- 16 Portugal in January
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 18 By train to and out of Prague
- 19 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 20 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 21 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 22 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 23 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 24 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 25 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary