We'll be going on a Dneiper River cruise in a few weeks and my daughter loves to shop. Is there anything special that Ukraine is noted for? Lace, tapestry, gems, rugs, pottery, etc.? Any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks.
shopping in ukraine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 3 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 4 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 7 Vienna highlights
- 8 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 9 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 14 Seville hotels
- 15 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 16 Italy
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 Lavender Fields
- 23 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 24 Munich
- 25 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice