We're going to Burgundy and the Rhone Valley in May and I was wondering if the shops close for a few hours in the early afternoon like in Italy.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 4 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 5 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 6 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 7 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 8 sim card
- 9 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 10 Chennai Movers and Packers @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-chennai/
- 11 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 12 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 13 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 14 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 15 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 16 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 17 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 18 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 19 Venice to Croatia
- 20 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 21 Amsterdam in August
- 22 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 23 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 24 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 25 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin