We will be staying in Perth for a week this summer and I want to try and find a toast holder. We were in England a couple years ago and I forgot to pick one up when we were there and I don't want to leave Scotland without one. Anyone know where to find these?
Shopping in Perth, Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 atm cards in Spain
- 2 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 3 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 4 weather in Veneto area in September
- 5 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 6 How long in Venice?
- 7 Germany Visa for conference
- 8 Cotswolds village base
- 9 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 10 Hotel in Rome?
- 11 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 12 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 13 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 14 10 days in England
- 15 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 16 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 17 Passport Delays
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 20 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 21 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 22 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 23 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 24 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 25 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey