We will be staying in Perth for a week this summer and I want to try and find a toast holder. We were in England a couple years ago and I forgot to pick one up when we were there and I don't want to leave Scotland without one. Anyone know where to find these?
Shopping in Perth, Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Munich with a car?
- 6 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 9 Day trip on the Rhine
- 10 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 11 Germany-berlin marathon
- 12 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 13 museum passes in Rome
- 14 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 18 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 19 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 20 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 21 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 22 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 23 Estonia Amber
- 24 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 25 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey