I will be in Venice, Lake Como, Milan (only one day), Florence and Rome. Which has the best shopping? Are there any off the beat type shjopping areas you would recommened.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 2 Where to buy Saffron?
- 3 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 6 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 7 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 8 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 9 Super Cover For Hertz
- 10 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 4 days itinerary for France
- 13 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 14 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 15 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?
- 16 When to Visit Scotland
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 20 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 21 House Hunting in France
- 22 Itinerary Tweaking
- 23 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 24 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 25 family holiday Rome&Venice