I will be in Venice, Lake Como, Milan (only one day), Florence and Rome. Which has the best shopping? Are there any off the beat type shjopping areas you would recommened.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 3 italy itinerary request
- 4 Best Cities in Ukraine - Chernivtsi
- 5 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 6 European Championship
- 7 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 8 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 9 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 10 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 11 Palma de Mallorca
- 12 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 13 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 14 What about Basque Country?
- 15 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 16 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 17 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 18 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 19 currency
- 20 My San Sebastian ideas
- 21 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 22 Nuremberg daytrip..train or car ?
- 23 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 24 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 25 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris