I will be in Venice, Lake Como, Milan (only one day), Florence and Rome. Which has the best shopping? Are there any off the beat type shjopping areas you would recommened.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 2 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 3 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 4 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 5 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 6 Italian Riviera
- 7 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 8 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 9 sfo to europe
- 10 Switzerland in mid-April
- 11 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 13 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 Rue des Rosiers
- 16 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 17 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 18 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 19 Hamam Istanbul?
- 20 Holiday in Austria
- 21 Paris Under Seige...
- 22 First Trip to Europe!
- 23 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 24 visa appointment experience
- 25 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!