I will be in Venice, Lake Como, Milan (only one day), Florence and Rome. Which has the best shopping? Are there any off the beat type shjopping areas you would recommened.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 4 Acropolis Athens
- 5 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 6 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 7 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 8 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 12 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 13 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 16 Trip Ideas
- 17 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 18 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 19 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 20 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 21 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 22 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 23 Spain in July
- 24 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 25 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb