I will be in Venice, Lake Como, Milan (only one day), Florence and Rome. Which has the best shopping? Are there any off the beat type shjopping areas you would recommened.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Novels set in Greece
- 2 tipping
- 3 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 4 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 5 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 6 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 7 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 8 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 9 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 10 GPS vs Google Maps
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 13 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 14 Red hair Suze
- 15 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 16 Rome at Christmas
- 17 Luggage on trains/security?
- 18 Croatia Itenerary
- 19 day trip to hampton court
- 20 The DCC scam is spreading
- 21 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 22 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 23 London Paris
- 24 Norwegian air
- 25 Paris Perfect Legal?