We are heading to Turkey next month and will be in Izmir, Coppadoccia & Istanbul.
I want to buy good turkish bath towels and rug if possible.
Anyone has tips on where to find these? TIA!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle airport: Speediest arrival and departure ever!
- 2 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 3 Car rental leaving Rome
- 4 Help needed for itinerary planning: Iceland
- 5 Safe to Travel?
- 6 Ideas for Month in Germany
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 9 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 10 Boots for Christmastime in Germany?
- 11 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 12 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 13 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 14 Airfare from Boston to Rome
- 15 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 16 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 17 Hotel in Tenerife, Canary Islands
- 18 Why Not Helsinki?
- 19 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 20 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 21 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 23 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 24 8 days in Vienna in December
- 25 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way