We are heading to Turkey next month and will be in Izmir, Coppadoccia & Istanbul.
I want to buy good turkish bath towels and rug if possible.
Anyone has tips on where to find these? TIA!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 2 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 3 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 4 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 5 20 free days of Europe
- 6 I forgot my international driver permit
- 7 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 8 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 9 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 10 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 11 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 12 Holland Itinerary
- 13 Iceland Trip Report
- 14 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 15 Rome Airport Question!
- 16 Portugal Walking Tour
- 17 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 18 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 19 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 20 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 21 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 22 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 23 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 24 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 25 Prague old town