Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 2 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 3 Madrid/Lisbon
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Greek fuel cost
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 11 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 12 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Day trips from Florence
- 15 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 16 May get together in Paris
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 20 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 21 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 22 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 25 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation