Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 2 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 3 Alone in Paris
- 4 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 5 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 6 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 7 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 8 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 9 Eastern Europe Trip 2016
- 10 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 11 PASSPORT number changed
- 12 Suggested form of transportation between destinations
- 13 Suggested transportation between destinations
- 14 Train travel in Europe
- 15 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 16 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 17 tuscany/florence tour
- 18 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 19 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 20 Q re Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- 21 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 22 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 23 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 24 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 25 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?