Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Shopping in France for the larger than average...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 2 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 5 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 6 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 7 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 8 Gargano Promontory
- 9 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 10 London neighborhood suggestions
- 11 Bologna tips
- 12 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 13 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 14 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 15 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 16 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 17 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 20 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 21 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 22 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 25 London and Where Else in late December?