Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 2 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 3 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 4 Looking for Recommendations around ENNA in Sicily
- 5 Avignon
- 6 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 7 Palace of the Popes
- 8 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 9 Trip report-London, France, Belguim
- 10 Taking wine home from France
- 11 Booking through conciergerie.com
- 12 Cycling in France
- 13 September in Switzerland
- 14 Drive or train Austria
- 15 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 16 Need advice on transportation
- 17 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 18 St Moritz hiking
- 19 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 20 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 21 Ferry Milazzo to Lipari
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 24 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 25 DW, DD6, DD4, and me to Greece!!! Yippeeee.