Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 4 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 5 Touring Wales
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 8 First Time Europe Trip
- 9 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 10 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 11 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 12 St Andrews advice
- 13 3 nights in Tuscany
- 14 Cordoba or Granada?
- 15 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 16 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 17 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 18 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 19 train from ams to paris
- 20 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 21 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 22 Poland in September
- 23 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 24 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 25 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg