Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노바카라【☠【 SSK68。CoM 】☠】슈퍼카지노카지노바카라
- 2 헬로바카라【買【 SSK68。CoM 】買】슈퍼카지노헬로바카라
- 3 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 4 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 Porto and vicinity
- 7 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 8 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 9 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 10 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 11 Norway fjord
- 12 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 13 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Italy
- 16 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 17 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 18 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 19 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 20 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 21 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 22 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 23 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 24 Praiana to Positano
- 25 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report