Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Shopping in France for the larger than average...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 3 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 4 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 5 hotels in Seville
- 6 Sicily Suggetions
- 7 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 8 car rental companies Italy
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 12 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 13 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 14 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 15 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 16 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 17 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 20 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 21 Paris in April?
- 22 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 23 Three days in Spain
- 24 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt