Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 4 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 5 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 6 Stonehenge and Bath
- 7 Barcelona extension
- 8 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 9 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 10 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 15 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 16 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 17 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 18 Kilt makers
- 19 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 20 Puglia
- 21 Manchester on derby weekend
- 22 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 23 My First Trip to Europe...
- 24 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 25 Amsterdam bike rides and maps