Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오카지노✇〔 《 MFD823。ｃｏｍ 》 〕✇마카오카지노사이트
- 2 My summer in Paris
- 3 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 4 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 5 Trains to and from Granada
- 6 November in Greece
- 7 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 8 Amsterdam to Alsace
- 9 Weekly Markets Lake District and Dales
- 10 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 11 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 12 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 13 Vienna restaurants?
- 14 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 15 Italian trains on Sunday
- 16 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 17 Driving time from Hvar to Sucuraj
- 18 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 19 Corsica and Sardinia
- 20 Cantabria, Asturias, Galacia - Itinerary help please
- 21 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 22 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 23 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 24 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 25 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North