Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 4 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 8 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 9 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 International Flight Question
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 Interesting places to visit
- 14 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 17 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 20 Budapest in December 2017
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 25 Dijon in December!