Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 2 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 3 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 4 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 5 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 6 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 7 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 8 Tuscany Country Side OR Swiss Alps on bernina express in 1 day
- 9 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 10 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 11 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 12 Todi as a stopover?
- 13 Day Trip from London
- 14 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 15 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 16 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 17 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 18 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 19 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 20 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 21 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 22 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016
- 23 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 24 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 25 London, Berchtgaden and??