Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Shopping in France for the larger than average...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Hotel Deals in London
- 2 Air France strike
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Europe in winter
- 5 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 6 Two Days in Prague
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 9 Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
- 10 What to see and do in London for a week?
- 11 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 12 Giverny in early October?
- 13 Norway Advice
- 14 Renfe site
- 15 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 16 Cornwall or Paris?
- 17 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 18 Italy tours
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 20 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 21 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 22 Trip Report, part 1
- 23 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 24 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 25 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman