Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Shopping in France for the larger than average...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three days in Spain
- 2 Location of hotel in Rome
- 3 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Day trip from London to Paris
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 Need advice for this
- 8 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 9 Welcome
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 12 one last portugal car rental question
- 13 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 14 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 15 Prague - Tram #22
- 16 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 19 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 20 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 hotels in Seville
- 23 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 24 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam