Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 4 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 5 Enjoying England for a year!
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 8 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 9 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 10 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 11 SIM card
- 12 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 13 All of Spain or something else..?
- 14 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 15 RENFE error message during payment
- 16 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 17 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 18 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 19 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 20 Greece Experts
- 21 Europe itinerary review
- 22 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 23 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 24 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Paris