Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Shopping in France for the larger than average...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 2 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 3 Cotswolds village base
- 4 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 5 Passport Delays
- 6 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain
- 7 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 8 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 9 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 10 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 11 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 12 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 13 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 14 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 15 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 16 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 17 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 18 Netherlands Delta Works
- 19 Southern Italy without a Car
- 20 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 21 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 Hotel in Rome?
- 24 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 25 Visit to Bath and London england