Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 0nline : SKYPE Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O SKYPE MAIL 24*7
- 2 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 3 alcazar question and seville advice
- 4 Amsterdam highlights
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 7 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 Villa in Italy
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 12 Paris advice with kids
- 13 International drivers permit
- 14 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 15 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 16 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 17 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 18 Paris travel help
- 19 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 20 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 21 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 22 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 23 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria