Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Shopping in France for the larger than average...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 3 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 4 Traveling in France by train
- 5 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 6 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 7 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 8 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 9 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 10 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 11 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 12 What to wear
- 13 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 14 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 15 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 16 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 17 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 22 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 23 London 2nd time around
- 24 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 25 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.