Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 testosterone lead to a few unintended end result
- 2 http://www.prohealthguides.com/tru-belleza-review/
- 3 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 4 Barcelona on budget
- 5 Advice for England and France travels?
- 6 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 7 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 8 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 9 please revew provence agenda
- 10 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 11 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 12 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 13 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 14 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 15 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 16 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 17 Where to go in March??
- 18 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 19 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 20 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 21 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 22 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 23 Dublin Ireland Advice Needed
- 24 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 25 Visiting Cornwall September 2016