Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 2 What is with graffity in Barcelona?
- 3 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 4 Coming to London. Drinks, dinner?
- 5 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 6 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 7 Cornwall and Germany
- 8 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 9 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 10 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 11 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 12 Help to plan a better itinerary for 12 days Europe tour in Winter 2015
- 13 Still another Normandy question
- 14 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 15 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 16 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 17 Coast to Coast Walk in England
- 18 2 days driving Sarthe, France
- 19 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 20 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 21 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 22 Itinerary help - 6 days in Iceland in chilly November
- 23 Walking to Dunotter Castle
- 24 Winter on the Cote d'Azur ??
- 25 Munich Trip in February, please help!!!!!!!