Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 2 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 3 Paris in August
- 4 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 5 13 nights in switzerland
- 6 Europe for Beginners
- 7 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 8 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 9 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 10 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 11 Use of Train Tickets
- 12 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 13 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 14 Short time in Vienna
- 15 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 16 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 19 Iceland in January/February
- 20 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 21 Valencia Spain
- 22 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 23 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 24 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 25 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal