Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Shopping in France for the larger than average...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 4 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 5 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 6 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 7 No Pooh in Poland
- 8 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 9 Portugal in January
- 10 Raining in rome
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 Fabulous Palermo
- 13 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 16 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 17 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 18 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 19 Taormina Sicily
- 20 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 21 choosing seats at La Scala
- 22 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 23 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 24 Day trips from Lisbon
- 25 Paris and where else?