Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Shopping in France for the larger than average...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 2 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 3 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 4 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 5 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 6 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 7 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 8 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 9 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 10 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 11 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 12 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 13 10 days in England
- 14 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 15 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 16 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 17 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 18 A full week in The Netherlands
- 19 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 20 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 21 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 22 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 23 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 24 Drawing courses in Paris
- 25 If you had a week in Switzerland...