Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Shopping in France for the larger than average...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 german rail ticket question
- 3 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 4 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 5 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 6 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Prague flea markets
- 9 Tipping in Greece
- 10 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 11 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 12 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 13 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 14 Timing a river cruise
- 15 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 16 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 17 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 18 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 19 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 20 flea markets in France
- 21 I need a haircut
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 24 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 25 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??