Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 2 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 3 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 4 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 5 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 8 Piedmont as a destination
- 9 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 10 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Need Information about French Alps
- 13 dinner jackets
- 14 France Itinerary Advice
- 15 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 16 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 17 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 20 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 23 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 24 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 25 2 weeks Europe trip