Okay so I'm well aware of the size conversions with european clothing, so that isn't an issue... But I need to know if it's even remotely possible to find clothes for a US sz. 46/xxl guy in Paris... I feel like the answer is going to be a resounding 'no' but I felt optimistic. Also the reason I ask, instead of just casually finding out once we get there is this is one MOODY dude and something as simple as walking into a store that doesn't have his size will sour his day. So I'm trying to prepare in advance.
Help meeeeee pleeeeaaaaase
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 2 Andalucia itinerary help
- 3 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 7 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 8 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 9 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 12 Barcelona
- 13 Planning a European Trip
- 14 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 15 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 16 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 17 Santorini lodging
- 18 Spain and South of France
- 19 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 20 Algarve location Help
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 23 Ischia
- 24 Killarney
- 25 Romania - Good destination for 2017