Does anyone know what the European or at least French equivalent to Just Jeans store(Australia) would be?
They sell mid-priced jeans, leather jackets (about 130 to 250aud in season!) and other clothing and accessories. All suggestions welcome.
Shopping in Europe for mid priced leather jackets & jeans
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 2 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 3 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 4 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 7 Tipping in the UK
- 8 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 9 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 10 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 13 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 14 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 15 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 16 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 17 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 18 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 19 Interested In Coach Passes
- 20 Could someone help me identifie this chateau in Belgium
- 21 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 22 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 23 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 24 Getting about, CAR? 21 y/o
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?