Does anyone know what the European or at least French equivalent to Just Jeans store(Australia) would be?
They sell mid-priced jeans, leather jackets (about 130 to 250aud in season!) and other clothing and accessories. All suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please suggest best itinerary
- 2 Compare & Save Cheap Hotel Deals
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 cell phone companys
- 7 CDG international flight
- 8 Berlin restaurant recs
- 9 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 10 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 11 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 12 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 13 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 14 Seville in late January
- 15 Lipari to Capri??
- 16 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 17 2 Porto-Lisbon q's, 1 phone q
- 18 Italy for the first time
- 19 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 20 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 21 5 day s in Belgrade
- 22 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 23 Travel WiFi - France
- 24 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 25 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg