Hi all. Tomorrow will be our second and last day in Rome. We were hoping to shop the whole day but can't seem to find a sreet or neighborhood that offers clothing between Gucci and Zaras! We are looking for upscale fashion forward boutiques with funky, cool clothing that are different from what we'd find in New York or at least great Italian goods at a better price. We are staying on the Via Venetto. Please help us not to go home empty handed!
Shopping Help in Rome - Urgent!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 3 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 4 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 5 Skiing in Austria?
- 6 Arles as a base?
- 7 Rocamaxour
- 8 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 9 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 10 Spanish Music
- 11 Now for the Venice hotel
- 12 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 13 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 14 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 15 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 16 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 17 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 18 A Week in Spain
- 19 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 20 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 21 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 22 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 23 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 24 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 25 Dordogne prehistoric sites