Hi all. Tomorrow will be our second and last day in Rome. We were hoping to shop the whole day but can't seem to find a sreet or neighborhood that offers clothing between Gucci and Zaras! We are looking for upscale fashion forward boutiques with funky, cool clothing that are different from what we'd find in New York or at least great Italian goods at a better price. We are staying on the Via Venetto. Please help us not to go home empty handed!
Shopping Help in Rome - Urgent!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 2 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 3 4-6 weeks
- 4 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 5 Venice Banning Fodors
- 6 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 7 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 8 France, Italy and Greec
- 9 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 10 Rome---August and September
- 11 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 12 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 13 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 14 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 15 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 16 South of France November Trip Report
- 17 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 18 Clearsky Holidays
- 19 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 20 Suggestions for too many days in Milan
- 21 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 22 Luggage sizing
- 23 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 24 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 25 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience