Hi all. Tomorrow will be our second and last day in Rome. We were hoping to shop the whole day but can't seem to find a sreet or neighborhood that offers clothing between Gucci and Zaras! We are looking for upscale fashion forward boutiques with funky, cool clothing that are different from what we'd find in New York or at least great Italian goods at a better price. We are staying on the Via Venetto. Please help us not to go home empty handed!
Shopping Help in Rome - Urgent!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 2 Ireland in a week
- 3 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 4 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 5 7 days in Andalucia
- 6 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 14 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 15 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 16 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 17 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 18 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 19 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 20 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop