Would like to find a nice pair of Chanel or Fendi sunglasses and wondering if Galleries Lafayette or Bon Marche or any other department store would be a good place to shop for them and also for YSL cosmetics?
Shopping For Sunglasses in Paris
- 1 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 2 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 3 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 4 Sardinia, Italy
- 5 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 What is the best food in France?
- 8 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 9 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 10 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 11 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 12 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 13 Rhine River Intinerary
- 14 Shuttle or taxi from Nice airport to Cannes?
- 15 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 16 Visa to TURKEY
- 17 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 18 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 19 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 20 Four Days in Seville
- 21 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 22 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 23 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 24 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 25 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?