I'd like to find something really different for my dining room and/or foyer, both would need a hanging fixture. Any ideas where I can look in London and Paris? I realize that I'll have to have it rewired for US electricity and would also have to have it shipped, so I'll take both those costs into account when deciding to buy. Thanks.
Shopping for Lighting Fixtures in London & Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 Augsburg with kids
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 May trip to the islands
- 6 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 7 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 8 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 10 Three days in Spain
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Venice hotel selection
- 13 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 14 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 15 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 Paris in April?
- 18 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 19 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 20 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 21 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 22 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 23 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 He said , she said