My husband and I are finally going on our honeymoon - the Netherlands over New Years and Spain in early January (Woo!). As we live in California, this puts me in a shoe crisis.
I'm looking for two pairs at around $150 or less apiece:
Black walking shoes
Medium heel and/or platform
Stylish (good with jeans)
(I usually travel in these http://www.zappos.com/keen-sydney-ii-black, but they're too short for pants)
Black ankle boots (or high boots for 16" calves)
Waterproof & warm
Stylish (can be worn with skirt & tights)
(I love the Clarks Peraltas http://www.zappos.com/clarks-peralta-black-leather, but can't find a size 7)
Any ideas? Thanks, ladies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 2 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 3 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 4 England and Wales by public transport
- 5 Norway accessories and must have
- 6 Norway holiday locations
- 7 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 8 Our European adventures
- 9 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 10 Munich restaurant recs
- 11 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 12 Bordeaux TRIP
- 13 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 14 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 15 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 16 20 free days of Europe
- 17 Greece in 15 Days
- 18 Adaptors for Belgium
- 19 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 20 Walking Scotland
- 21 Home base for a month in France?
- 22 Train Ticket Help
- 23 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 24 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 25 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall