My husband and I are finally going on our honeymoon - the Netherlands over New Years and Spain in early January (Woo!). As we live in California, this puts me in a shoe crisis.
I'm looking for two pairs at around $150 or less apiece:
Black walking shoes
Medium heel and/or platform
Stylish (good with jeans)
(I usually travel in these http://www.zappos.com/keen-sydney-ii-black, but they're too short for pants)
Black ankle boots (or high boots for 16" calves)
Waterproof & warm
Stylish (can be worn with skirt & tights)
(I love the Clarks Peraltas http://www.zappos.com/clarks-peralta-black-leather, but can't find a size 7)
Any ideas? Thanks, ladies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 2 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 3 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 4 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 5 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 6 A week driving in Bavaria
- 7 Car rental/return near London
- 8 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 9 Where to stay between Kenmare and Dublin
- 10 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 11 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 12 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 13 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 14 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 15 Camino Redux
- 16 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 17 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 18 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 19 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 20 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 21 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 24 Trans-Siberia Train
- 25 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest