My husband and I are finally going on our honeymoon - the Netherlands over New Years and Spain in early January (Woo!). As we live in California, this puts me in a shoe crisis.
I'm looking for two pairs at around $150 or less apiece:
Black walking shoes
Medium heel and/or platform
Stylish (good with jeans)
(I usually travel in these http://www.zappos.com/keen-sydney-ii-black, but they're too short for pants)
Black ankle boots (or high boots for 16" calves)
Waterproof & warm
Stylish (can be worn with skirt & tights)
(I love the Clarks Peraltas http://www.zappos.com/clarks-peralta-black-leather, but can't find a size 7)
Any ideas? Thanks, ladies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 2 European Championship
- 3 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 4 Six ways Brexit could hit Americans, item from the BBC
- 5 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 6 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 7 Lake Garda- Italy
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 10 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 11 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 12 Trains France/Switzerland
- 13 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 14 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 15 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 16 Bursa/Iznik
- 17 Paris gtg in October?
- 18 Belgian airports
- 19 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 20 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots
- 21 Is Venice overrated?
- 22 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 23 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 24 Greece Travel Advice
- 25 Travel Pass Suggestion