My husband and I are finally going on our honeymoon - the Netherlands over New Years and Spain in early January (Woo!). As we live in California, this puts me in a shoe crisis.
I'm looking for two pairs at around $150 or less apiece:
Black walking shoes
Medium heel and/or platform
Stylish (good with jeans)
(I usually travel in these http://www.zappos.com/keen-sydney-ii-black, but they're too short for pants)
Black ankle boots (or high boots for 16" calves)
Waterproof & warm
Stylish (can be worn with skirt & tights)
(I love the Clarks Peraltas http://www.zappos.com/clarks-peralta-black-leather, but can't find a size 7)
Any ideas? Thanks, ladies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 2 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 3 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 4 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 5 Hiking in Luberon
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 8 What clothes?
- 9 Provence/Luberon, Amalfi Coast, Greece in 12 days
- 10 London Paris
- 11 What would YOU do in Berlin?
- 12 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 13 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 14 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 15 Sorrento or Positano
- 16 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 17 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 18 From Galway: go north or south???
- 19 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 20 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 21 tipping
- 22 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 23 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 24 Rome at Christmas
- 25 Douro Valley 3 nights