My husband and I are finally going on our honeymoon - the Netherlands over New Years and Spain in early January (Woo!). As we live in California, this puts me in a shoe crisis.
I'm looking for two pairs at around $150 or less apiece:
Black walking shoes
Medium heel and/or platform
Stylish (good with jeans)
(I usually travel in these http://www.zappos.com/keen-sydney-ii-black, but they're too short for pants)
Black ankle boots (or high boots for 16" calves)
Waterproof & warm
Stylish (can be worn with skirt & tights)
(I love the Clarks Peraltas http://www.zappos.com/clarks-peralta-black-leather, but can't find a size 7)
Any ideas? Thanks, ladies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 kech HP printer solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ? 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 4 Scotland
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Scotland itinerary help
- 7 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 8 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 9 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 10 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 11 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 12 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 13 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 14 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 15 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Edinbrugh
- 22 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 23 Swimming to Paris
- 24 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 25 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure