My husband and I are finally going on our honeymoon - the Netherlands over New Years and Spain in early January (Woo!). As we live in California, this puts me in a shoe crisis.
I'm looking for two pairs at around $150 or less apiece:
Black walking shoes
Medium heel and/or platform
Stylish (good with jeans)
(I usually travel in these http://www.zappos.com/keen-sydney-ii-black, but they're too short for pants)
Black ankle boots (or high boots for 16" calves)
Waterproof & warm
Stylish (can be worn with skirt & tights)
(I love the Clarks Peraltas http://www.zappos.com/clarks-peralta-black-leather, but can't find a size 7)
Any ideas? Thanks, ladies!
Shoes for winter trip to the Netherlands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 2 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 3 5am arrival in Dublin
- 4 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 5 Ste Remy France
- 6 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 7 10 Hours in Brussels
- 8 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 11 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 14 destination wedding
- 15 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 16 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 17 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 20 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 21 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 22 London Private Detectives
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 Calling Jamikins
- 25 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)