My husband and I are finally going on our honeymoon - the Netherlands over New Years and Spain in early January (Woo!). As we live in California, this puts me in a shoe crisis.
I'm looking for two pairs at around $150 or less apiece:
Black walking shoes
Medium heel and/or platform
Stylish (good with jeans)
(I usually travel in these http://www.zappos.com/keen-sydney-ii-black, but they're too short for pants)
Black ankle boots (or high boots for 16" calves)
Waterproof & warm
Stylish (can be worn with skirt & tights)
(I love the Clarks Peraltas http://www.zappos.com/clarks-peralta-black-leather, but can't find a size 7)
Any ideas? Thanks, ladies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라속임수＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트》인터넷카지노주소
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 5 Spain in December
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 K-Day
- 11 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Cell Phone Question
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 21 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 22 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 23 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Campervan in Croatia