My husband and I are finally going on our honeymoon - the Netherlands over New Years and Spain in early January (Woo!). As we live in California, this puts me in a shoe crisis.
I'm looking for two pairs at around $150 or less apiece:
Black walking shoes
Medium heel and/or platform
Stylish (good with jeans)
(I usually travel in these http://www.zappos.com/keen-sydney-ii-black, but they're too short for pants)
Black ankle boots (or high boots for 16" calves)
Waterproof & warm
Stylish (can be worn with skirt & tights)
(I love the Clarks Peraltas http://www.zappos.com/clarks-peralta-black-leather, but can't find a size 7)
Any ideas? Thanks, ladies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland driving itinerary
- 2 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 3 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 4 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 7 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 Car hire
- 10 Itinerary help please!
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 14 Holiday Itinerary
- 15 Itinerary Help!
- 16 Visiting the Black Forest
- 17 Barcelona to Morocco
- 18 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 19 Greece itinerary ideas
- 20 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 22 Should I speculate?
- 23 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??