My husband and I are finally going on our honeymoon - the Netherlands over New Years and Spain in early January (Woo!). As we live in California, this puts me in a shoe crisis.
I'm looking for two pairs at around $150 or less apiece:
Black walking shoes
Medium heel and/or platform
Stylish (good with jeans)
(I usually travel in these http://www.zappos.com/keen-sydney-ii-black, but they're too short for pants)
Black ankle boots (or high boots for 16" calves)
Waterproof & warm
Stylish (can be worn with skirt & tights)
(I love the Clarks Peraltas http://www.zappos.com/clarks-peralta-black-leather, but can't find a size 7)
Any ideas? Thanks, ladies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 3 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 4 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 8 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 9 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 Camogli and surrounds
- 12 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 13 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 14 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 Shorts in South of France?
- 20 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 21 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 22 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 23 Route des Vins
- 24 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 25 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL