My daughter is hoping to find a pair of wedding shoes during our trip to Venice. Anyone do any shoe shopping there? Been to either of these stores: Bruno Magli, San Marco 1302 (Calle dell'Ascensione; tel. 041-522-7210), and Mori e Bozzi, Cannaregio 2367 (Rio Terrà della Madonna; tel. 041-715-261)? Anyone know if they are open on Sundays??????
Shoe Shopping in Venice Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall or Paris?
- 2 Apartment cooking in Paris
- 3 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 4 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 5 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 6 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 7 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 8 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 9 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 10 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 11 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 12 spain
- 13 Help with Madrid Location
- 14 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 15 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 16 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 17 2 full days in Paris
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 20 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 21 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 22 Help for San Sebastian
- 23 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 24 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 25 How do you organize yourself on vacation?