On our first summer trip to Italy my husband schlepped a navy blazer along and never took it out of his suitcase. It was just too hot and we don't eat at starred establishments. So now we are off to Paris in a month and I am wondering if he will need one there. We plan to eat at Au Bon Accueil and Cafe Constant and places like that will be as fancy as we get. I plan on bringing a casual summer dress or skirt and blouse but should I advise my husband and his brother-in-law to include jackets or are nice pants and long-sleeved shirts ok? I know Paris is dressier than Rome. Thanks! (Don't bother with any smarty pants remarks, just askin a question.)
Shlould my husband take a blazer or sport coat to Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 My notes on Greece 101
- 5 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 6 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 7 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 8 Where to go in France mid July?
- 9 Help with England/Wales tour
- 10 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 11 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 12 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 13 Is Venice really dirty?
- 14 Cotswold Churches
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Best beach town in Italy?
- 17 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 18 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 19 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 20 Italy and Croatia
- 21 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 22 Five nights in Extremadura
- 23 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 24 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 25 Best Car Rental company in Italy?