On our first summer trip to Italy my husband schlepped a navy blazer along and never took it out of his suitcase. It was just too hot and we don't eat at starred establishments. So now we are off to Paris in a month and I am wondering if he will need one there. We plan to eat at Au Bon Accueil and Cafe Constant and places like that will be as fancy as we get. I plan on bringing a casual summer dress or skirt and blouse but should I advise my husband and his brother-in-law to include jackets or are nice pants and long-sleeved shirts ok? I know Paris is dressier than Rome. Thanks! (Don't bother with any smarty pants remarks, just askin a question.)
Shlould my husband take a blazer or sport coat to Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 2 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 3 Mama Mia Italy!
- 4 Dordogne in October
- 5 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 6 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 7 Does this sound feasible?
- 8 Bike touring in France
- 9 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 10 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 11 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 12 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 15 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 16 Calling home from abroad
- 17 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 18 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 19 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 20 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 21 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 22 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 23 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 24 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 25 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)