I'm guessing that it's easiest to ship these home using the local post offices? Is there a lot of red tape? Do you have to bring bubble wrap, etc. with you or can this normally be purchased at the P.O.? If not - where are best places to buy these supplies. We ended up with many more treasures that we had planned last year and the couple of legs of our journey when we took the train -- we were regretting the extra baggage more than we can say!
shipping souvenirs home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 2 What to wear
- 3 London neighborhood suggestions
- 4 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 5 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 6 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 7 Buying Masks in Venice
- 8 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 9 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 10 Mask Making in Venice
- 11 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 12 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 13 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 14 Fashion for larger man?
- 15 Eating in France-two new books
- 16 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 19 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 20 german rail ticket question
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 25 Madrid and London