I'm guessing that it's easiest to ship these home using the local post offices? Is there a lot of red tape? Do you have to bring bubble wrap, etc. with you or can this normally be purchased at the P.O.? If not - where are best places to buy these supplies. We ended up with many more treasures that we had planned last year and the couple of legs of our journey when we took the train -- we were regretting the extra baggage more than we can say!
shipping souvenirs home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What are the best places to see in England
- 2 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 3 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 4 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 8 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 9 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 10 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 hotels in Seville
- 13 Sicily Suggetions
- 14 car rental companies Italy
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 17 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 18 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 19 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 20 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 21 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 23 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 24 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 25 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?