I am moving to Germany in September'13, however I will travel around Spain, France, Italy and Morocco in August with my mother.
As I come from Brazil, we are allowed to check 2 pieces of luggage, max 32kg each, on any flights from Brazil to Europe.
I am looking for a way to ship one very heavy piece, prob 32kg, from Barcelona to Münster, Germany, just so I don't have to travel around with it. I have considered using DHL, so I sent them an e-mail asking for the prices, since it is not displayed on their website.
Does anyone have experience with that or knows an alternative (and cheap) way to get one luggage from Barcelona to Germany.
Btw, I have someone who will receive it for me in Germany.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had four months...
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 3 days with a Swindon base
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 7 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 8 italy itinerary
- 9 Ravello to Paestum
- 10 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 11 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 12 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 13 Rail pass question
- 14 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 15 Amalfi coast
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 18 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 19 Spain Itinerary Help
- 20 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 21 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 22 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 23 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 24 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 25 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction