I am moving to Germany in September'13, however I will travel around Spain, France, Italy and Morocco in August with my mother.
As I come from Brazil, we are allowed to check 2 pieces of luggage, max 32kg each, on any flights from Brazil to Europe.
I am looking for a way to ship one very heavy piece, prob 32kg, from Barcelona to Münster, Germany, just so I don't have to travel around with it. I have considered using DHL, so I sent them an e-mail asking for the prices, since it is not displayed on their website.
Does anyone have experience with that or knows an alternative (and cheap) way to get one luggage from Barcelona to Germany.
Btw, I have someone who will receive it for me in Germany.
Shipping Luggage from Barcelona to Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 2 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 3 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 4 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 8 Weekend in Norfolk
- 9 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 10 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 11 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Burgundy in May
- 14 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 St Germain
- 19 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 20 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 21 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 22 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 23 A Greek sojourn
- 24 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 25 Italy travelogue, Part III (Positano & the Amalfi Coast)