I am moving to Germany in September'13, however I will travel around Spain, France, Italy and Morocco in August with my mother.
As I come from Brazil, we are allowed to check 2 pieces of luggage, max 32kg each, on any flights from Brazil to Europe.
I am looking for a way to ship one very heavy piece, prob 32kg, from Barcelona to Münster, Germany, just so I don't have to travel around with it. I have considered using DHL, so I sent them an e-mail asking for the prices, since it is not displayed on their website.
Does anyone have experience with that or knows an alternative (and cheap) way to get one luggage from Barcelona to Germany.
Btw, I have someone who will receive it for me in Germany.
Shipping Luggage from Barcelona to Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 2 Pronunciation
- 3 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 4 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 5 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 6 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 7 What to wear
- 8 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 11 What still confounds you about travel?
- 12 Back home problems with sim card
- 13 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 14 How do you find French food?
- 15 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 16 GPS in Tuscany
- 17 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 italy
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 22 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 25 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?