I am moving to Germany in September'13, however I will travel around Spain, France, Italy and Morocco in August with my mother.
As I come from Brazil, we are allowed to check 2 pieces of luggage, max 32kg each, on any flights from Brazil to Europe.
I am looking for a way to ship one very heavy piece, prob 32kg, from Barcelona to Münster, Germany, just so I don't have to travel around with it. I have considered using DHL, so I sent them an e-mail asking for the prices, since it is not displayed on their website.
Does anyone have experience with that or knows an alternative (and cheap) way to get one luggage from Barcelona to Germany.
Btw, I have someone who will receive it for me in Germany.
Shipping Luggage from Barcelona to Germany
- 1 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 2 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 7 2 Week European Itinerary
- 8 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 Channel Islands
- 11 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 12 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 13 Car in Prague
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 16 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 17 Rome Accommodation
- 18 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 19 Istanbul hotels
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 24 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 25 Barcelona - Hotel Help