I am moving to Germany in September'13, however I will travel around Spain, France, Italy and Morocco in August with my mother.
As I come from Brazil, we are allowed to check 2 pieces of luggage, max 32kg each, on any flights from Brazil to Europe.
I am looking for a way to ship one very heavy piece, prob 32kg, from Barcelona to Münster, Germany, just so I don't have to travel around with it. I have considered using DHL, so I sent them an e-mail asking for the prices, since it is not displayed on their website.
Does anyone have experience with that or knows an alternative (and cheap) way to get one luggage from Barcelona to Germany.
Btw, I have someone who will receive it for me in Germany.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 7 Long weekend in Albania
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 11 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 12 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 13 scotland itinerary
- 14 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 17 Hotel in Florence
- 18 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 19 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 20 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 21 Malta - how to do it?
- 22 Using CPAP machine in France
- 23 Castle Stays in Wales
- 24 Uk and Ireland
- 25 Sao Miguel in November