I am moving to Germany in September'13, however I will travel around Spain, France, Italy and Morocco in August with my mother.
As I come from Brazil, we are allowed to check 2 pieces of luggage, max 32kg each, on any flights from Brazil to Europe.
I am looking for a way to ship one very heavy piece, prob 32kg, from Barcelona to Münster, Germany, just so I don't have to travel around with it. I have considered using DHL, so I sent them an e-mail asking for the prices, since it is not displayed on their website.
Does anyone have experience with that or knows an alternative (and cheap) way to get one luggage from Barcelona to Germany.
Btw, I have someone who will receive it for me in Germany.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 2 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 3 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 4 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 5 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 6 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 7 Scotland itinerary help
- 8 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 9 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 10 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 11 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 12 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 13 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 14 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 17 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 18 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 19 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 20 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 21 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 22 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 23 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Edinbrugh