I am moving to Germany in September'13, however I will travel around Spain, France, Italy and Morocco in August with my mother.
As I come from Brazil, we are allowed to check 2 pieces of luggage, max 32kg each, on any flights from Brazil to Europe.
I am looking for a way to ship one very heavy piece, prob 32kg, from Barcelona to Münster, Germany, just so I don't have to travel around with it. I have considered using DHL, so I sent them an e-mail asking for the prices, since it is not displayed on their website.
Does anyone have experience with that or knows an alternative (and cheap) way to get one luggage from Barcelona to Germany.
Btw, I have someone who will receive it for me in Germany.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 2 European Cooking Secrets
- 3 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 4 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 5 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 6 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 7 Basque country ideas
- 8 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 9 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 10 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 11 First trip to Italy
- 12 CHEAP SAFARIS TO TANZANIA
- 13 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 14 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 15 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 16 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 17 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 18 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 19 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 20 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 21 20 Days in Europe
- 22 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 23 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 24 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 25 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.