I am moving to Germany in September'13, however I will travel around Spain, France, Italy and Morocco in August with my mother.
As I come from Brazil, we are allowed to check 2 pieces of luggage, max 32kg each, on any flights from Brazil to Europe.
I am looking for a way to ship one very heavy piece, prob 32kg, from Barcelona to Münster, Germany, just so I don't have to travel around with it. I have considered using DHL, so I sent them an e-mail asking for the prices, since it is not displayed on their website.
Does anyone have experience with that or knows an alternative (and cheap) way to get one luggage from Barcelona to Germany.
Btw, I have someone who will receive it for me in Germany.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 2 Renting a car in Florence
- 3 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 4 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 7 What about Basque Country?
- 8 First time in Italy
- 9 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 10 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 11 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 12 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 13 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 14 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 15 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 16 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 17 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 18 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 19 italy itinerary request
- 20 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 21 Pompeii luggage storage
- 22 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 23 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 24 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 25 Swiss Alps to Florence