Anyone know the most economical way to ship cases of wine from Italy to USA? Approximately how much can I expect to pay per case?
Shipping from Italy to USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 2 Itinerary help
- 3 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 4 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 5 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 6 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 7 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 8 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 9 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 10 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 11 Things to do in/around Milan
- 12 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 13 Day Trips from Paris
- 14 Ireland's west coast
- 15 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 16 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 17 South of Switzerland
- 18 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 19 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 20 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 21 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 23 Home Base in Belgium
- 24 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 25 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland