My friend and I traveled to South West France earlier this year. One of our stays was in a village in Gers. We met some really nice locals who were very hospitable and helped us find out more about my family's roots in the region. The region in California where I live is one of the big berry producing regions and I wanted to send them some local jam as a thank you. I have been trying to find out what the restrictions are for shipping food products from the United States to France but seem to be finding nothing. Does anyone know of a website that details the restrictions?
Shipping Food to France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 9 days in turkey
- 5 Burg Eltz
- 6 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 7 Germany-berlin marathon
- 8 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 13 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 14 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 15 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 16 itinerary help
- 17 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Nice Video about Poland
- 20 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 21 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?