I have finally givin in to my Mother and agreed to a cruise of the Baltics. This being my 1st cruise and trip to the Baltic Cities, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, Tallinn and St Petersburg, I know very little about where the Ports are located and whether or not it is worth it to arrange to take the Holland America Excursions or plan our own days (with the exception of St Petersburg). We have traveled very well on our own through out most of Eastern Europe, so I'm OK with hailing taxis, local transportation, reading maps etc. When you only have one day in each city, I think we are wasting time waiting for a tour to start. Any insight?
Ship excursions or on your own in the Baltic Cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 2 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 3 10 days in England
- 4 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 5 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 6 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 7 Visit to Bath and London england
- 8 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 9 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 10 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 11 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 12 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 13 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 14 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 15 month's stay in Italy
- 16 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 17 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 18 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 19 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 20 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 25 5 days France Itinerary