I have finally givin in to my Mother and agreed to a cruise of the Baltics. This being my 1st cruise and trip to the Baltic Cities, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, Tallinn and St Petersburg, I know very little about where the Ports are located and whether or not it is worth it to arrange to take the Holland America Excursions or plan our own days (with the exception of St Petersburg). We have traveled very well on our own through out most of Eastern Europe, so I'm OK with hailing taxis, local transportation, reading maps etc. When you only have one day in each city, I think we are wasting time waiting for a tour to start. Any insight?
Ship excursions or on your own in the Baltic Cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds first time
- 2 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 3 Cornwall or Paris?
- 4 Romanic overnight in Girona
- 5 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 6 Latest Itinerary
- 7 Bella to Rome
- 8 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 9 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 10 Transportation options from Granada Airport to the Alhambra.
- 11 Two Month Europe Trip
- 12 The east coast of Italy
- 13 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 14 What will happen to my ff trip to Italy if Lufthansa strikes?
- 15 First Trip to Europe
- 16 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 17 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 So… anyone shop in BOLOGNA recently?
- 20 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 21 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 22 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 23 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 24 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 25 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings