I'll be in Sevilla in a couple of weeks for 5 days and with my rented car would like to do a day trip to Jerez area. I plan to leave Sevilla around 10 AM and would like to be back around 5 PM. Any suggestions for itinerary? Would appreciate where to go for lunch, sherry tasting, old villages to see. No more than 3 cities in total, with Jerez counting as one stop.
Sherry Triangle Day Trip From Sevilla
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 rent car / Munich
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 13 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 16 Channel Islands
- 17 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 18 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 24 Chambermaid tipping
- 25 TGV and Provence questions