I'll be in Sevilla in a couple of weeks for 5 days and with my rented car would like to do a day trip to Jerez area. I plan to leave Sevilla around 10 AM and would like to be back around 5 PM. Any suggestions for itinerary? Would appreciate where to go for lunch, sherry tasting, old villages to see. No more than 3 cities in total, with Jerez counting as one stop.
Sherry Triangle Day Trip From Sevilla
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 2 France,Spain,Italy
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Scotland November 2015
- 7 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 8 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 9 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 10 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 11 Which european city?
- 12 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 13 Portugal Trip
- 14 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 15 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 18 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 21 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 22 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 23 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 24 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 25 Schengen Visa Rules