I'll be in Sevilla in a couple of weeks for 5 days and with my rented car would like to do a day trip to Jerez area. I plan to leave Sevilla around 10 AM and would like to be back around 5 PM. Any suggestions for itinerary? Would appreciate where to go for lunch, sherry tasting, old villages to see. No more than 3 cities in total, with Jerez counting as one stop.
Sherry Triangle Day Trip From Sevilla
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 2 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 3 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 4 Madrid to Sevilla
- 5 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 8 Which travel plan?
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 London at Easter
- 15 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 16 Prague - must see
- 17 Travel by train or bus
- 18 Car in Prague
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??