Am able to stay in either hotel on SPG points in April. Although the Sheraton received a better rating, I wasn't sure if the location was as good.
Thanks for any insights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 2 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 3 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 4 RHK's Fall escape
- 5 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 6 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 7 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 8 Need help in travel planning
- 9 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 10 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 11 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 12 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 13 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 14 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 15 A week driving in Bavaria
- 16 9 Days in Portugal!
- 17 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Hiking Dolomites
- 20 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 21 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 22 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 23 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 24 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 25 Italy: your favorite national park?