Am able to stay in either hotel on SPG points in April. Although the Sheraton received a better rating, I wasn't sure if the location was as good.
Thanks for any insights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 4 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 5 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 6 Munich and....???
- 7 Can parking
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 10 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 13 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 magnified mirror
- 17 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 18 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 19 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 Driving through Paris
- 21 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 22 San Sebastián
- 23 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 24 italy Cinque Terre
- 25 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald