Am able to stay in either hotel on SPG points in April. Although the Sheraton received a better rating, I wasn't sure if the location was as good.
Thanks for any insights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist@: Tec*h SUPP0RT NORTON CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 NORTON 24*7
- 2 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 3 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 4 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 5 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 6 TSA Precheck
- 7 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 8 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 9 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 10 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 11 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 12 Couscous
- 13 Help me make this possible!
- 14 Nice central hotel for single woman in Rome?
- 15 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 16 Where in Greece
- 17 Italian lake cruise
- 18 Vatican tour
- 19 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 20 Lisbon
- 21 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Tuscany Itinerary