I can do either hotel on points. Although the Sheraton seems to have a slightly higher rating, I wasn't sure if the location was as good. Has anyone stayed in either or both?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 2 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 3 Labor Day in Paris
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 Train up the Jungfrau
- 6 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 7 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 8 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 9 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 I may be wrong....
- 12 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 13 Driver"s License & Language
- 14 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 15 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 16 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 17 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 18 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 19 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 20 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 21 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 22 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 23 A visit to Greenwich
- 24 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 25 Spain or South of France in July 2017?