I can do either hotel on points. Although the Sheraton seems to have a slightly higher rating, I wasn't sure if the location was as good. Has anyone stayed in either or both?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Korean Messages
- 4 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 5 Interesting places to visit
- 6 Budapest in December 2017
- 7 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 8 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 9 Petrol in Greece
- 10 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 11 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 14 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 International Flight Question
- 17 Dijon in December!
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 20 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 6-7 Days in France