I can do either hotel on points. Although the Sheraton seems to have a slightly higher rating, I wasn't sure if the location was as good. Has anyone stayed in either or both?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 2 Shopping in Paris
- 3 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 4 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 5 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 6 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 7 Where to stop along the way
- 8 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 9 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 10 Best Italian beach with teens
- 11 10 nights in France
- 12 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 13 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 14 planning confusion
- 15 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 16 Scotland Highlands
- 17 Relaxing destinations?
- 18 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 19 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 20 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 21 3 Wake-up calls
- 22 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 23 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 24 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 25 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days