I can do either hotel on points. Although the Sheraton seems to have a slightly higher rating, I wasn't sure if the location was as good. Has anyone stayed in either or both?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shopping in Paris
- 2 Bob Dylan in Donostia-San Sebastian 11 July 2015
- 3 Need advice on Italy Itinary
- 4 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 5 Itinerary recommendation (Germany, Hungary, Austria and Switzerland)
- 6 Trying to find an inexpensive smart phone that will work in France
- 7 Time from Nice airport to downtown
- 8 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 9 Help with Keukenhof Combi Ticket
- 10 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 11 Sim cards for Ireland, France, England and Northern Ireland
- 12 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 13 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 14 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 15 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 16 Spending money
- 17 Amsterdam River Cruise Terminal to The Hague
- 18 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 19 Location recommendation!
- 20 help with 1st trip to Paris/London please
- 21 COBH to BUNRATTY TRAIN?
- 22 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 23 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 24 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 25 buying Eruos in advance