Hey Shelia, if you are still around, I'm about, oh...8 years LATE on this, but my husband and I (who I met on my backpacking stint around Europe in 2003) are planning a trip around Scotland next year to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary (would have liked to do year 5, but alas, we head to Australia for his mother's 60th birthday.) I haven't been here in ages and never learned this "new" (now very OLD) format, but looking forward to doing my research and getting your input if you are still around to help those who seek to visit Scotland. It will be my first trip back to Europe in nearly a decade. Holy cow.
Shelia, still around to help me with Scotland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 One week in Venice - trips
- 4 9 days in turkey
- 5 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 8 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 9 Itinerary Help!
- 10 UK for 12 days !
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 17 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 18 tour guides in rome
- 19 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 22 Day trip on the Rhine
- 23 poland to switzerland
- 24 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!