Hey Shelia, if you are still around, I'm about, oh...8 years LATE on this, but my husband and I (who I met on my backpacking stint around Europe in 2003) are planning a trip around Scotland next year to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary (would have liked to do year 5, but alas, we head to Australia for his mother's 60th birthday.) I haven't been here in ages and never learned this "new" (now very OLD) format, but looking forward to doing my research and getting your input if you are still around to help those who seek to visit Scotland. It will be my first trip back to Europe in nearly a decade. Holy cow.
Shelia, still around to help me with Scotland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 2 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 3 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 4 Moving to Belfast
- 5 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 6 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 9 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 10 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 11 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 12 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 13 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 14 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 15 Luggage sizing
- 16 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 17 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 18 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 19 London during Christmas week
- 20 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 21 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 22 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 25 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?