Hey Shelia, if you are still around, I'm about, oh...8 years LATE on this, but my husband and I (who I met on my backpacking stint around Europe in 2003) are planning a trip around Scotland next year to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary (would have liked to do year 5, but alas, we head to Australia for his mother's 60th birthday.) I haven't been here in ages and never learned this "new" (now very OLD) format, but looking forward to doing my research and getting your input if you are still around to help those who seek to visit Scotland. It will be my first trip back to Europe in nearly a decade. Holy cow.
Shelia, still around to help me with Scotland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 Taormina Sicily
- 3 Guidebook for Iceland
- 4 visa question
- 5 caroline_venezia
- 6 A Sardinia trip report
- 7 Granada
- 8 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 9 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 First time to Switzerland
- 14 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 15 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 16 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 17 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 18 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 19 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 20 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 21 First time Ireland trip
- 22 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 23 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 24 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 25 Renfe planning strike December 26th