Hey Shelia, if you are still around, I'm about, oh...8 years LATE on this, but my husband and I (who I met on my backpacking stint around Europe in 2003) are planning a trip around Scotland next year to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary (would have liked to do year 5, but alas, we head to Australia for his mother's 60th birthday.) I haven't been here in ages and never learned this "new" (now very OLD) format, but looking forward to doing my research and getting your input if you are still around to help those who seek to visit Scotland. It will be my first trip back to Europe in nearly a decade. Holy cow.
Shelia, still around to help me with Scotland?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 7 days in Andalucia
- 5 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 6 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 7 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 16 Belgium
- 17 Navigo Decouverte
- 18 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 19 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 20 More help with housing in Puglia
- 21 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 22 15 days in Europe,
- 23 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014