Hey Shelia, if you are still around, I'm about, oh...8 years LATE on this, but my husband and I (who I met on my backpacking stint around Europe in 2003) are planning a trip around Scotland next year to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary (would have liked to do year 5, but alas, we head to Australia for his mother's 60th birthday.) I haven't been here in ages and never learned this "new" (now very OLD) format, but looking forward to doing my research and getting your input if you are still around to help those who seek to visit Scotland. It will be my first trip back to Europe in nearly a decade. Holy cow.
Shelia, still around to help me with Scotland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Europe
- 2 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 3 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 6 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 7 3 weeks in Sicily
- 8 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 9 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 12 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 13 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 14 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 15 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 16 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 17 Raining in rome
- 18 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 19 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 20 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 21 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 22 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 23 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 24 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 25 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna