Hey Shelia, if you are still around, I'm about, oh...8 years LATE on this, but my husband and I (who I met on my backpacking stint around Europe in 2003) are planning a trip around Scotland next year to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary (would have liked to do year 5, but alas, we head to Australia for his mother's 60th birthday.) I haven't been here in ages and never learned this "new" (now very OLD) format, but looking forward to doing my research and getting your input if you are still around to help those who seek to visit Scotland. It will be my first trip back to Europe in nearly a decade. Holy cow.
Shelia, still around to help me with Scotland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 2 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 5 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 6 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 7 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 8 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 9 Rovinj, Croatia
- 10 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 11 Paris November 2014
- 12 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 13 Traveling in France by train
- 14 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 15 Unique Venice Activity
- 16 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 17 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 18 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 19 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 20 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 21 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 22 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 23 Greek ferries
- 24 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 25 Traveling to Eastern Europe