I am heading to the UK for my biennial trip in a few weeks and will spend the beginning and end few days in London, but the rest of the trip will be driving. I will be starting in Cardiff and ending in Oxford. I lived in the UK for a while and had a car, so am pretty comfortable driving in cities and small villages.
I collect china/porcelain and silverware, so was thinking of going to Sheffield for the cutlery and Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent for the china. I actually do a lot of buying and selling, so am looking for places, i.e. antique stores, charity shops that would have good selections of these items. Recommendations would be brilliant and much appreciated.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷바카라]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 3 코리아카지노]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 5 House Hunting in France
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 Ireland in April
- 8 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 9 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 10 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Itinerary Tweaking
- 16 Itinerary Help
- 17 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Hotel in Vienna
- 20 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 21 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 24 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 25 Amalfi Coast help