I am heading to the UK for my biennial trip in a few weeks and will spend the beginning and end few days in London, but the rest of the trip will be driving. I will be starting in Cardiff and ending in Oxford. I lived in the UK for a while and had a car, so am pretty comfortable driving in cities and small villages.
I collect china/porcelain and silverware, so was thinking of going to Sheffield for the cutlery and Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent for the china. I actually do a lot of buying and selling, so am looking for places, i.e. antique stores, charity shops that would have good selections of these items. Recommendations would be brilliant and much appreciated.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Turin
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 Edinbrugh
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 8 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 9 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 10 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 3 days solo in London
- 13 Chania
- 14 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 15 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 16 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 17 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 18 Studying art in English in venice
- 19 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 20 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 21 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 22 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 23 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 24 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?