I'm new to Fodor's, but my dad has used these forums with great success in the past, so I thought I would give it a try! I have a very specific request; hopefully there will be some other musicians out there who can help me. I am going to Paris and London in June, and I am looking for the best places to buy sheet music in both places. It can be new or used, but I am mainly looking for classical piano and vocal/opera repertoire, especially music that is not commonly available in the USA or must be imported (i.e. French editions such as Leduc, Heugel, Durand, etc. and music by composers like Poulenc, Duruflé, and York Bowen in England). I have been to both cities in the past, but haven't had much luck. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 7 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 8 Which Day?
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 11 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 12 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 15 Europe itinerary help!
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 18 Les Invalides Night Show
- 19 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 20 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 21 Best Greek Island
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 24 Corsica and Sardinia
- 25 3 weeks italy itinerary