I'm new to Fodor's, but my dad has used these forums with great success in the past, so I thought I would give it a try! I have a very specific request; hopefully there will be some other musicians out there who can help me. I am going to Paris and London in June, and I am looking for the best places to buy sheet music in both places. It can be new or used, but I am mainly looking for classical piano and vocal/opera repertoire, especially music that is not commonly available in the USA or must be imported (i.e. French editions such as Leduc, Heugel, Durand, etc. and music by composers like Poulenc, Duruflé, and York Bowen in England). I have been to both cities in the past, but haven't had much luck. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 2 Villa in Italy
- 3 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 4 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 5 Places to stop/stay?
- 6 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 7 One night in the Dolomites
- 8 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 9 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 10 Route Information
- 11 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 12 Lisbon
- 13 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 14 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 15 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 16 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 17 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 18 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 19 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 20 TSA Precheck
- 21 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 22 Where in Greece
- 23 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 Couscous