I'm new to Fodor's, but my dad has used these forums with great success in the past, so I thought I would give it a try! I have a very specific request; hopefully there will be some other musicians out there who can help me. I am going to Paris and London in June, and I am looking for the best places to buy sheet music in both places. It can be new or used, but I am mainly looking for classical piano and vocal/opera repertoire, especially music that is not commonly available in the USA or must be imported (i.e. French editions such as Leduc, Heugel, Durand, etc. and music by composers like Poulenc, Duruflé, and York Bowen in England). I have been to both cities in the past, but haven't had much luck. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France & Italy, May or June
- 2 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 3 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 4 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nature-renew/
- 5 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 6 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 7 Engadine Valley help
- 8 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 9 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 10 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 11 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 12 Honeymoon in Greece
- 13 Italy for Christmas Week
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 Shoes in Scotland
- 16 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 17 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 18 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 21 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 22 Portugal with large family
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 restaurants in Marais district
- 25 Sicily