I'm new to Fodor's, but my dad has used these forums with great success in the past, so I thought I would give it a try! I have a very specific request; hopefully there will be some other musicians out there who can help me. I am going to Paris and London in June, and I am looking for the best places to buy sheet music in both places. It can be new or used, but I am mainly looking for classical piano and vocal/opera repertoire, especially music that is not commonly available in the USA or must be imported (i.e. French editions such as Leduc, Heugel, Durand, etc. and music by composers like Poulenc, Duruflé, and York Bowen in England). I have been to both cities in the past, but haven't had much luck. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 Renting a car in Greece
- 6 renting a car in greece
- 7 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 8 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 9 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 10 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 11 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 12 retruning to US with souveniers
- 13 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 18 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 19 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 20 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Can you locate this picture in Greece?