We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short Trip in July
- 2 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 3 Greek Islands (small)
- 4 Campervan in Croatia
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 K-Day
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 Things to do in Brussels
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 UK Visa Help
- 13 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 14 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 15 Spain in December
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 18 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 19 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Cell Phone Question
- 23 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card