We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 2 Our Paris plans
- 3 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 4 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 5 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 6 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 7 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 8 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 9 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 10 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 11 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 12 Northern Germany
- 13 Plug to carry for US gadget charging
- 14 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 15 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 16 St. Petersburg plus
- 17 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 18 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 19 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 20 Hotels in Barcelona
- 21 Referendum in Greece
- 22 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 23 Barcelona Itinerary
- 24 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 25 Bath or Exeter