We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Weekly Apartment
- 2 Finalizing Itinerary
- 3 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 4 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 5 Papal Audience at the Vatican
- 6 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 7 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 8 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 9 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 10 Another Visit to London
- 11 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 12 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 13 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 14 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 15 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 16 Madrid to Dordogne
- 17 Airbnb scam
- 18 Rental car in Italy
- 19 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 20 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 21 15 nights in Italy
- 22 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 23 Overnight Layover -London
- 24 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 25 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice