We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Shared tours in December 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Munich
- 2 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 3 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 4 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 5 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 6 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 7 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 8 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 9 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 10 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 11 Raining in rome
- 12 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 13 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 14 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 15 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 16 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 17 İstanbul Travel guide
- 18 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 19 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 20 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 21 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 22 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 23 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 24 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 25 Italian Lakes