We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Shared tours in December 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 2 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 3 Cookware in France
- 4 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 5 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 6 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 7 Russian Visa Question
- 8 travel insurance
- 9 St. Petersburg
- 10 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 11 Private transfer from Oslo Cruise Port to the Airport with a half day tour
- 12 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 13 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 14 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 15 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 16 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 17 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 18 Madrid
- 19 Stops on a 1 week car tour from Athens
- 20 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 21 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 22 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 23 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 24 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 25 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna