We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 4 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 5 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 6 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 7 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 8 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 9 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 10 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 11 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 12 Greece
- 13 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 14 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 15 Spain - day driver advice
- 16 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 17 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 18 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 19 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 London with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 24 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?