We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Shared tours in December 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Now for the Venice hotel
- 2 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 3 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 4 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 5 Arles as a base?
- 6 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 7 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 8 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 9 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 10 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 11 A Week in Spain
- 12 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 13 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 14 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 17 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 18 Rocamaxour
- 19 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 20 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 21 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 22 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 23 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 24 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 25 France in 2003