We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Shared tours in December 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 2 Italy things to do?
- 3 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 4 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 5 Croacia in october
- 6 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 7 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 8 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 9 Stay away from EF Tours
- 10 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 13 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 14 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 15 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 16 Getting From Italy to London
- 17 Spending money in Italy?
- 18 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 19 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 20 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 21 rome and pompei
- 22 URGENT: Corte Del Poggio, Perugia Cooking School info req.
- 23 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 24 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace