We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dover queues
- 2 Puglia
- 3 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 4 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 5 Itinerary help please!
- 6 AVE train tickets questions.
- 7 Manchester on derby weekend
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 Visiting the Black Forest
- 10 Barcelona to Morocco
- 11 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 14 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 15 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 16 Car hire
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 19 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 20 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 21 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 22 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 23 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 24 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 25 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/