We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Shared tours in December 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 2 Too many Trip Reports
- 3 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 4 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 5 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 6 Berlin from Rostock?
- 7 What to do in Klaipeda?
- 8 Heathrow to Paddington Trains
- 9 Is this the right way<>?
- 10 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 11 Art in Paris
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 14 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 15 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 16 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 17 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 18 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 19 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 20 Hotels that we found special
- 21 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 22 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 23 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 24 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 25 Great London Bars with a view