We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 2 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 3 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 4 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 5 First trip to Europe-Final itinerary
- 6 Destination wedding venue suggestions Tuscany or No Italy
- 7 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 8 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 9 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 10 10 Days trip to Europe
- 11 how to spend 9 nights in Provence (France)
- 12 Time to go through customs in Glascow, Scotland
- 13 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 14 French Prem Train Fares
- 15 Finalizing Itinerary
- 16 American looking for any work in Italy
- 17 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 18 Draft Ireland itinerary - does it look ok?
- 19 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 20 Madrid to Dordogne
- 21 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 22 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 23 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 24 Another Visit to London
- 25 London Weekly Apartment