We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 2 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 3 Kerry /Dingle Bus Tour
- 4 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 5 Travel help laundary
- 6 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 7 Trip Report: Ghent, Normandy and Brittany
- 8 6 nights in Dublin
- 9 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 10 Puglia and Matera
- 11 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 12 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 13 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 14 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 15 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 16 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 17 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 18 Bruges to Brussels Central
- 19 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 20 Norway and Netherlands
- 21 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 22 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 23 Barcelona
- 24 Croatia vs Prague - suggestion pls
- 25 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain