We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 4 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 5 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 6 Planning a European Trip
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 France, UK and Ireland
- 10 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 11 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Ireland
- 14 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 15 What do after Bernia Express?
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 18 10 day Italy
- 19 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 20 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 21 Santorini lodging
- 22 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 23 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 24 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 25 What to do at 7:00am