We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Shared tours in December 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - boats on canals
- 2 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 3 Ghent or Paris?
- 4 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 5 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 8 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 9 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 10 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 11 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 12 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 13 London hotel tax is 20%
- 14 Do trains run past midnight???
- 15 U.S. Citizen visiting Sweden for first time and I have two questions
- 16 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 17 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 18 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 19 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 20 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 21 Hotel recommendations for family of four (kids: 15, 12)
- 22 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 23 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 24 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 25 Warsaw for the week-end / language question