We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 2 Day trip suggestion from London
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 5 Lake Maggiore
- 6 Day Trip near Paris
- 7 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 8 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 9 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 10 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 11 Bootcut jeans
- 12 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 13 Car rental insurance woes
- 14 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 15 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 16 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 17 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 18 Favorite tapas bars in Barcelona
- 19 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 20 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 21 Norway Fjords
- 22 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 23 Tweesters+ tour of Catalonia and Languedoc-Roussillon
- 24 UK train question
- 25 London Itinerary - Late Summer