We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Shared tours in December 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 2 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 3 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 4 Renting an apt.
- 5 April in Madrid
- 6 Bus Croatia
- 7 A guide to Madrid
- 8 Economy Class - Lufthansa or Air France
- 9 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 10 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 11 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 12 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 13 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 14 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 15 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 16 Ireland itinerary
- 17 Scotland and northern England
- 18 Help me with this trip
- 19 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 20 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 21 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 22 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 23 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 24 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 25 Making reservations in Italy