We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Shared tours in December 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 2 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 3 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 4 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 5 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 6 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 7 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 8 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 9 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 10 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 11 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 12 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 13 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 14 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 15 Albi/Carcassone
- 16 milan austria
- 17 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 18 Mont St. Michele?
- 19 Need help planning Vilnius-Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki trip
- 20 Alhambra questions
- 21 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 22 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 23 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 24 Airbnb
- 25 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy