We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 2 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 3 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 4 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 5 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 6 Suggested form of transportation between destinations
- 7 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 8 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 9 9-10 days in portugal - may 2016
- 10 Suggested transportation between destinations
- 11 Would love input on France Itinerary: Paris, Avignon & Annecy with kids
- 12 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 13 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 14 Iceland Sept itinerary
- 15 Help with itineray to Madrid-Seville-Granada
- 16 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 17 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 18 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 19 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 20 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 21 A short trip to Barcelona
- 22 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 23 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 24 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 25 Ira, Ira, Ira, who is Ira?