We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Shared tours in December 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10-Day Road Trip From Germany Through Austria, Italy & Switzerland
- 2 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 3 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 4 Naples and Salerno
- 5 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 6 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 7 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 8 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 9 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 10 Venice - things to do?
- 11 Quality > Quantity and Land > Cruise?
- 12 Italy/ Spain in December
- 13 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 14 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 15 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 16 Rental car scams in Italy
- 17 Rental Car in Paris
- 18 Seville Ronda Nerja Granada: Please critique Andalucia driving itinerary.
- 19 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 7 Cesky Krumlov and Prague
- 20 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 21 10 Days in Iceland
- 22 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 25 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy