We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Spain to Portugal
- 2 holiday problem in Budapest
- 3 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 4 Provence to Nice driving
- 5 When and how to book for a trip?
- 6 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 7 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 8 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 9 Sicily or Rome
- 10 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 11 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 12 Wine Tours from Pienza
- 13 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 14 Lake Como by travel around by sailboat?
- 15 Lake Como - basta!
- 16 Advice on Renting a Car in Italy
- 17 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 18 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 19 Italy
- 20 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 21 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 22 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 23 German Train travel
- 24 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 25 Day tour in Kilkenny