We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 base for Andalucia
- 2 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 7 4 nights in Sardinia
- 8 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 9 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 10 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 11 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 12 "Too Much Cows"
- 13 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 14 Matera tour guide wanted
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 17 Moscow, Russia shopping
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 20 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 21 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 22 Service dog
- 23 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 24 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 25 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life