We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip on Debit card?
- 2 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 3 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 4 Sorrento as a lodging base
- 5 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 6 Italy in June/July
- 7 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 8 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 9 Train travel in Europe
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 11 Lipari Aeolian Islands
- 12 Tickets to Saints Chapelle Concerts
- 13 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 14 Train strikes - Spain
- 15 Alone in Paris
- 16 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 17 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 18 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 19 England/Scotland in January?
- 20 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 21 Is this possible in 16 days?
- 22 Greece/Turkey/Croatia
- 23 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 24 Sistine Chapel Visit in November
- 25 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller