We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Shared tours in December 2012
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 8 Ireland in a week
- 9 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 15 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 16 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 17 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 18 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 19 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 20 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 21 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 22 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 23 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??