We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Shared tours in December 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 flights to Lisbon from NYC area
- 2 3 day trip from London to Edinburgh, Dublin, Stockholm or Helsinki+Tallin
- 3 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 4 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 5 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 6 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Airb2b in Paris
- 10 Positano in high season???
- 11 Best days to fly
- 12 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 13 April in Madrid
- 14 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 15 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 16 La Vacanza (quasi) perfetta - Rome and Barcelona Trip Report
- 17 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 18 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 19 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 20 Tuscan cooking school
- 21 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 22 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 23 4 days in Scotland
- 24 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 25 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?