We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Shared tours in December 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 2 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 3 BMW European Delivery program
- 4 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 7 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 8 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 9 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 10 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 11 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 12 Eating in University cafeterias
- 13 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 14 travel to western Europe from India
- 15 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 16 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 17 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 18 wineries near Ronda
- 19 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 20 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 21 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 24 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 25 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014