We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 2 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 3 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 4 From tourist to local..need help budget dn where to go!
- 5 The Hague
- 6 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 7 Mont St Michel hotels
- 8 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 9 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 10 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 11 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 12 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 13 Reims Champagne Houses
- 14 ID check request from a hotel????
- 15 Help! Trains to Brugge from Brussels
- 16 Cars in France
- 17 Weekend in Paris in October
- 18 which michelin maps needed?
- 19 Spain accomodation
- 20 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 21 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 22 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 23 Texting in France
- 24 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 25 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards