We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 3 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 4 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 5 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 6 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 7 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 8 Global Travel Warning...
- 9 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 10 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 11 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 13 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 14 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 15 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 16 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 17 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 18 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 19 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 20 Liberty print dresses in London?
- 21 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 22 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 23 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 24 Private transportation
- 25 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome