We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 2 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 3 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 7 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 8 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 9 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 10 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 11 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 12 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 13 Rome to venice
- 14 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 15 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 17 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Areas in Milan
- 20 Melia Colbert Paris
- 21 Perugia
- 22 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 23 Help please
- 24 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 25 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?