We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Shared tours in December 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 2 Cotswolds village base
- 3 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 4 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 5 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 6 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 7 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 8 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 9 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 12 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 13 Netherlands Delta Works
- 14 Southern Italy without a Car
- 15 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 16 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 17 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 18 Hotel in Rome?
- 19 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 20 Visit to Bath and London england
- 21 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 22 Bus to Vietri Sul Mare?
- 23 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 24 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 25 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please