We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Shared tours in December 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things to do in Laxån, Sweden
- 2 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 3 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 4 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 5 Please help me plan my trip!
- 6 A week in spain
- 7 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 8 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 9 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 10 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 11 Family trip to France with kids
- 12 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 13 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 14 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 15 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 16 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 17 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 18 Car Rental in Iceland
- 19 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 20 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 21 Nice, Avignon, and Lyon
- 22 scotland trave;
- 23 Italy food budget
- 24 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 25 Europe in June with 8-year old