We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 2 6 nights in Dublin
- 3 Travel help laundary
- 4 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 5 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 6 Japan or Italy next spring
- 7 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 8 how to get from cdg to dordogne area?
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 Getting from Chianciano Terme to Venice
- 11 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 12 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 13 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 14 Train tickets in Europe
- 15 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 16 Beaune train station rental car return
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 19 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 20 Seafari Boat Tour
- 21 Kerry /Dingle Bus Tour
- 22 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 23 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 24 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 25 Is traveling to 10 countries in Europe in 50 days a good idea?