We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Shared tours in December 2012
- 1 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Spain - Andalucia
- 4 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 9 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 10 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 11 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 12 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 13 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 14 Lucerne & Zurich
- 15 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 16 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 17 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 18 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 Place to propose
- 21 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 22 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 23 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 24 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 25 Prague - must see