We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Shared tours in December 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sea side in Italy
- 2 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 3 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 4 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 5 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 6 Single Malts
- 7 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 8 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 9 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 10 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 11 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 12 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 13 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 14 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 15 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 16 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 17 Help with Lucerne in April
- 18 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 19 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 20 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 London Weekend
- 23 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 24 Dublin to Cashel
- 25 San Sebastian or Pamploma?