We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Shared tours in December 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 2 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 3 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 4 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 driving in france with kids
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 9 Assistance in organizing tours in Moscow.
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 15 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 16 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 17 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 20 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Story of the German Christmas star
- 23 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 24 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 25 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London